We are a small and cheerful guesthouse.
Because we are small, it`s easy to get to know other guests and make good friends!
Your Facebook friends list will definately increase! :)
We are located in the centre of Kyoto so everything is within cycling distance. We are also right next to Nijo castle and Kyoto Imperial palace!
Cycling around the city is a great way to see the sights and the best way to explore deep into Kyoto.
We have computer and printer access with free printing, kitchen facilities, English and Japanese books and comics and pleanty more!
There are safety lockers for your valubles and we can store your baggage before check in and after check out.
We want you to experience the charm of Kyoto, whether you are sightseeing or on business, you can relax when you stay at Hannari.
We hope you have memorable time here in Kyoto!
Check in :15:00
Check out :11:00
Opening hours 8:00ï¿½ï¿½22:00
There is no curfew!
When you first check-in please come before10pm. (If you arrive after 10pm there is a small extension fee of 250 yen per 15 mins)
- Breakfast is tea, coffee, juice and toast with butter and jam.
- We have friendly English speaking staff
(1) Leave Kyoto station through the main exit. You will see Kyoto tower behind the main bus terminal.
(2) Take bus No.9 or No.50 to HORIKAWA-SHIMODACHIURI.
(3) From the bus you will see a Fresco supermarket, turn onto the street behind it. Walk along untill you reach the 6th side - street.
(4) Turn left and after a few seconds you will see us on the right.
Train from Kyoto station (5mins Train + 15mins Walk)
(1) Take the LOCAL train from platform 32 or 33 and get off at NIJO station.
(2) Exit east, You will see GOLD GYM, Turn left and walk north up the main street (SENBON DORI).
(3) After about 7mins, you will see a convenience store (CircleK Sunkus) by the coner of an intersection. Turn right onto the main steet (MARUTAMACHI DORI).
(4) After about 5mins, and passing 3 traffic lights, turn left onto 1st sidestreet (HIGURASHI DORI) afer the 3rd traffic light (MARUMAMACHI CHIEKOIN).
(5) Walk 2mins noth passing a small cross road and you will find us on the left.