Revelers and party animals bust out moves with the hordes of Japanese that frequent this area. Anything goes, so get dressed up and bust out your best moves in either Kiyamachi or Gion followed by a midnight stroll along the Kamogawa river banks to e...
Kyoto Bakpak Hostel -BY BACKPACKERS 4 BACKPACKERS !!! The most hippest and Central hostel in downtown Kyoto city - Right in midst of everything you need for your vacation! rignt next kiyamachi - Kawarachi and close beside is Gion, the Gesha Town...
Welcome to bAKpAK Gion Hostel, Kyoto ,Japan! Centrally located in downtown Kyoto city ,In the Gion geisha District Located in the centre of Downtown Kyoto city! Visitors have luxurious advantage of being in front of the spectacular Kaomagma Rive...
Opened in Jun 2009.NAGOMI is traditional japanese style guest house. All room is japanese style.It is a remodled 80 years old traditional Japanese house and converted into guest house Our guest house is located in north of downtown, about 30-40mi...
Our dormitories and private rooms are located in the heart of the city...
WE ARE LOCATED AT THE MOST CENTERED LOCATION OF OSAKA CITY in Japan "NAMBA", area. Have all you need for an overnight stay or longer on shared dormitories or private accommodation from Y1950 dormitories and Y3500 private prices per person per night....
Shared accommodation for only JY 2.650.00 a night or JY 16.695.00 for 7 days or a flat rate of JY 42.000 a month. The rate of 2.650 per night is based on a 3-night minimim stay and breakfast is 'not' included....
The Petit Hotel Kyoto is budget hotel accommodation in Kyoto city, ideally located around the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Nijo Castle and the renowned Nishijin Textile Center. Whether you are backpacking in Japan, independent traveller, in a group, o...
We are a small and cheerful guesthouse.
Because we are small, it`s easy to get to know other guests and make good friends!
Your Facebook friends list will definately increase! :)
We are located in the centre of Kyoto so everything is within cycling distance. We are also right next to Nijo castle and Kyoto Imperial palace!
Cycling around the city is a great way to see the sights and the best way to explore deep into Kyoto.
We have computer and printer access with free printing, kitchen facilities, English and Japanese books and comics and pleanty more!
There are safety lockers for your valubles and we can store your baggage before check in and after check out.
We want you to experience the charm of Kyoto, whether you are sightseeing or on business, you can relax when you stay at Hannari.
We hope you have memorable time here in Kyoto!
Check in :15:00
Check out :11:00
Opening hours 8:00ï¿½ï¿½22:00
There is no curfew!
When you first check-in please come before10pm. (If you arrive after 10pm there is a small extension fee of 250 yen per 15 mins)
- Breakfast is tea, coffee, juice and toast with butter and jam.
- We have friendly English speaking staff
(1) Leave Kyoto station through the main exit. You will see Kyoto tower behind the main bus terminal.
(2) Take bus No.9 or No.50 to HORIKAWA-SHIMODACHIURI.
(3) From the bus you will see a Fresco supermarket, turn onto the street behind it. Walk along untill you reach the 6th side - street.
(4) Turn left and after a few seconds you will see us on the right.
Train from Kyoto station (5mins Train + 15mins Walk)
(1) Take the LOCAL train from platform 32 or 33 and get off at NIJO station.
(2) Exit east, You will see GOLD GYM, Turn left and walk north up the main street (SENBON DORI).
(3) After about 7mins, you will see a convenience store (CircleK Sunkus) by the coner of an intersection. Turn right onto the main steet (MARUTAMACHI DORI).
(4) After about 5mins, and passing 3 traffic lights, turn left onto 1st sidestreet (HIGURASHI DORI) afer the 3rd traffic light (MARUMAMACHI CHIEKOIN).
(5) Walk 2mins noth passing a small cross road and you will find us on the left.
Higurashidori Shimodachiurisagaru Kushigecho, Kami, Kyoto, Japan