Historic downtown St. George is a 5 minute drive, where you will find quaint shops, great restaurants, and restored historical buildings. Scenic walking and biking trails run throughout St. George. Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance.
Located 45 minutes from the hotel our Guests can enjoy hiking and biking at Zion National Park. Our mild temperatures in the winter allow our Guests to golf year-round. We offer value priced packages to eight golf courses within 15 minutes from the hotel. Tuacahn Amphitheater *Broadway in the Desert* packages are available in season.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Golf at Southgate Golf Course, Sunbrook Golf Course, Corral Canyon Golf Course, St. George Golf Course, The Ledges Golf Course and Bloomington Country Club.
* Hike at Bluff Street Trail, Fort Pearce Trail, Ft. Pierce Industrial Park Trail, Gas Line Trail and Halfway Wash Trail.
* Biking at Bear Claw Poppy, Green Valley Raceway, Gooseberry Mesa North and South Rim, Paradise Canyon Loop, Hurricane Cliffs Trail System, Stucki Springs, Broken Mesa Rim Trail and Church Rocks Loop with Prospector.
* Fishing at one of our many reservoirs- Baker, Enterprise, Gunlock, Kolob, Pine Valley, Quail Creek and Sand Hollow.
* Bowling at Dixie Bowl and Recreation Center, and Sunset West Bowling Center.
* Shop at The Red Cliffs Mall. * Enjoy the latest movie at The Cinemas.
* Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum ... 1 mile.
* Dixie Convention Center ... 1.5 miles.
* St. George Art Museum ... 2 miles.
* Sand Hollow Aquatic Center... 3 miles.
* Historic Downtown St. George ... 4 miles.
* The Canyons Softball Complex ... 7 miles.
* Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Center for the Arts ... 15 miles.
* Snow Canyon State Park ... 15 miles.
* Zions National Park ... 43 miles.
* Bryce Canyon National Park ... 126 miles.
I-15 South bound,Turn right off EXT 6 go about 1/2 mile up. You will see Staples office supply, on your right hand side. We are Next Door to them.
Address 915 South Bluff Street St. George UT 84770
|Link Code |