Situated in the heart of the Back Bay, the Mandarin Oriental Boston is ideally located for business and leisure travelers.
An intimate luxurious Hotel
Mandarin Oriental-Boston will combine classic New England elegance with refined Oriental touches to create the most distinctive hospitality experience in the region .
- 148 guestrooms and suites
over 14 floors set the standard in the city for spaciousness with an average square footage over 575 square feet .
- The premier Spa promotes a holistic approach to wellness .
- Bar Boulud restaurant and Bar Boulud Bar Chef Daniel Bouluds French bistro and wine bar .
- The hotel is located in the heart of the historic Back Bay on Boylston Street with direct access to the Prudential Center and The Shops at Copley Place .
- Managed and operated by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Mandarin Oriental-Boston is a short 15 minute drive to Logan International Airport .
- Pets accepted
- Car Rental Desk
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Wheelchair accessible
- Business center
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms Availability
- Data port
- High-speed internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry
- Convention Center
- Interior Corridor
Hotels & Resorts in Massachusetts
Eliot Hotel...Boston, Massachusetts
Hotels & ResortsFrom USD $225 per Night
Activities, Adventures & Tours in Boston
Nature & Wildlife in Massachusetts
Personal Growth in Massachusetts
Vacation Ideas in Massachusetts
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details