The Cavalier Hotel is located 13 miles from Norfolk International Airport (ORF).
A Historic Oceanfront Hotel in Virginia Beach
The Cavalier is the hotel that made Virginia Beach famous . As a guest of the Cavalier, you'll enjoy a myriad of services and leisure pursuits that vary by season, including a fully-equipped fitness center, an Olympic-sized outdoor pool, basketball, and amenities for business travelers and families . You'll find your every need accommodated at this oceanfront hotel in Virginia Beach, with complimentary breakfast, poolside dining, hotel concierge and a gift shop onsite .
* All ocean view or oceanfront rooms
* Outdoor pool and kiddie pool
* Complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi
* Children's room, including arcade games
* Beach chair and umbrella rentals
Rooms at the Cavalier Hotel are oceanfront or ocean views . Each room includes cable television, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and complimentary Wi-Fi .
Enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning at The Sand Dollar . For those inclined to spend the day by the Hotels
oceanfront pool, The Breezeway Cafe is the ideal place to lunch . Fresh fruits and summer salads to specialty sandwiches, this seaside caf will satisfy your appetite in a most relaxing way . Another restaurant on site is The Dolphin Lounge . This lounge is the perfect place to grab a light bite or a full entree where you can enjoy your favorite beverages in a relaxed atmosphere, with full bar and big screen TV " .
From a half-court basketball to an Olympic-sized outdoor pool, the Cavalier Hotel
has an exclusive range of amenities and activities available on site . Kids have their own wading pool and playground . Daily activity program for children ages 4 to 12 is available (charges apply) .
* Norfolk International Airport (18 . 3 mi/29 . 5 km)
* Newport News Williamsburg International Airport (44 . 4 mi/71 . 5 km)
* Neptune's Park (0 . 8 mi/1 . 3 km)
* Naval Aviation Monument Park (1 . 3 mi/2 . 1 km)
* Virginia Beach Amusement Park (1 . 9 mi/3 . 1 km)
* Virginia Beach Fishing Pier (1 . 9 mi/3 . 1 km)
* Virginia Legends (2 . 0 mi/3 . 2 km)
* Virginia Beach Convention Center (2 . 3 mi/3 . 7 km)
* Virginia Beach Aquarium & Marine Science Museum (3 . 7 mi/5 . 9 km)
* Ocean Breeze Waterpark (4 . 2 mi/6 . 8 km)
* Old Cape Henry Lighthouse (4 . 6 mi/7 . 4 km)
Policies and Fees
* Parking is available for USD 7 . 50 per day
* Guests must be at least 21 years old to register and check-in
* A valid photo ID and a major credit card must be presented at check-in . A hold of USD 100 will be authorized to the credit card in the case of incidentals .
This is not a comprehensive list of fees . Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change .
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tennis Courts
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms Availability
- Convention Center
- Interior Corridor
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details