"Dahab" meaning gold in Arabic is a small town north from Sharm El Sheikh. It is dramatically set between the Sinai mountains in the west and the Red Sea in the east. It boasts fabulous diving and has a definate laid back hippy vibe. There are plenty of activities to partcipate in like, diving, yoga, horse-riding, quad biking, camel riding and desert safari's only to name a few.
Blue Beach Club is a small privately owned Hotel
which has developed a good reputation over the years for providing a warm and friendly atmosphere where our guests can relax and unwind while being cared for by the Blue Beach Club staff and management, of whom, many have been part of the Blue Beach Club team for years. There is a shaded seating area in the garden, the perfect place for lunch out of the midday sun. The beachfront swimming pool and sun lounge area is perfect for those wanting to sun bathe and cool off in the fresh water whilst looking over the Gulf of Aqaba . We also have sun beds, chairs and tables on the beach where you can enjoy wonderful freshly prepared food and ice-cold drinks or just relax and experience the sea breeze and listen to the sound of the waves.
The Blue Beach Club Hotel has 20 spacious rooms which were designed to have a clean/simple oriental feel. Soft lighting and cool air-conditioning compliment these lovely rooms. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms and either a balcony or a terrace for you to enjoy the stunning views of the hotel gardens, the Red Sea or the Sinai mountains. The hotel has three levels of rooms to suit differing budgets, consisting of:
Superior rooms = newly renovated ensuite bathrooms, mini-bar fridges, tea+coffee making facilities, A/C, balcony/terrace and garden or sea facing.
Standard rooms = new building, A/C balcony/terrace new bathrooms.
Budget rooms = mountain facing, unrenovated bathrooms, A/C and balconies.
* Blue Beach Restaurant serving daily buffet breakfasts and all day dining
* Blue Beach Bar located within the grounds and the only real pub in town
* Blue Beach Beach Bar located on the waters edge, best place for sundowners
* Blue Beach Yoga room situated on the rooftop of the hotel with unspoilt views of the Red Sea and Sinai mountains
* Blue Beach Dive Club offering guided dives, equipment rentals and PADI courses
* Blue Beach Club school of arabic language the only place to learn the local language with full immersion courses and fully qualified teachers
* Blue Beach Swimming pool situated directly on the beachfront with 20 sun loungers ideally situated for sun-lovers
Rates & Availability
Rates are per room per night including bed and breakfast
Blue Beach Club Hotel is situated 1 hour from Sharm el Sheikh airport. We will be happy to arrange a private mini-bus transfer from most destinations in Egypt to our hotel.