Himalaya-Karakorum-Hilfe e.V. supports this agency in a non-material way. If any profit is made, it will be used for the foundation´s aid projects in Baltistan. The president of the foundation, Barbara Hirschbichler, only arranges contact to the locals, but is in no other way involved in the agency and has no commercial interests. Neither she nor the foundation take any responsibility.
SERVICES INCLUDE IN THE GIVEN PRICE
• Climbing permit 1250U$ for the full team of 07 members
• Additional Member 150U$ per person is not include in the service.
• Member’s personal baggage 75kg while going up to base camp and 50Kg on way back after expedition.
• Domestic flight from Islamabad- Skardu-Islamabad
• ISLAMABAD: Regency hotel or guesthouse (bed and breakfast)
• CHILAS: Midway Shangrila or Panorama hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• SKARDU: Concordia Motel or Masherbrum hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Air-condition van from Islamabad to Skardu back to Islamabad,
• pick, and drop from airport to hotel, airport, and sightseeing in Islamabad etc
4 X4 JEEPS:
• Skardu to Arandu and back to Skardu
• Full board camp food during trekking.
• 20 days in the base camp.
• Arandu to Spantik BC and back to Arandu
• Porters, wages, food, equipment, transport, and their insurance
• Guide, Cook, assistant cook
• Wages, camp food, transport and their insurance
• sleeping tent, mess tent kitchen tent, toilet tent mattress, chairs, table lamps etc
• Complete kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Assist to deposit fee and obtain trekking permit
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
SERVICES NOT INCLUDE
• International flight
• Hotel meals in Islamabad (lunch & dinner)
• Single supplement 200 Euro per single
EXTRA LOW ALTITUDE PORTERS:
• If need extra low altitude porters 75 Euro per porter
• Helicopter charges 6000U$ in case of use for rescue
• Custom agent clearance charges
INDIVIDUAL AIR ARRANGEMENT:
• Transfers to and from airports for participants making individual air arrangements
• Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour.
• Sleeping bag
• All personal expenses such as telephone, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks.
• Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature.
Note: any kind of question about the cost service and suggestion please ask me without any hesitation.
SHIPTON TREKS AND EXPEDITION PAKISTAN
THE HOST OF BALTORO
twin rooms in simple, but good hotels; during the trek twin tents.
full board excluding drinks apart from tea
Camping equipment: mattress, kitchen tent, mess tent, toilet tent.
Staff: local guide, cook, kitchen helper, porters, porter sardar, insurance for porters;
Trekking permit and climbing permit.
• Showing visitors not only the unique scenery, but also making them familiar with local culture and thus contributing to mutual understanding.
• Taking trekkers and climbers not only up much-used trekking routes, but also to rarely visited areas which are no less beautiful and impressive.
• Promoting a kind of tourism which is environmentally friendly.
• Showing special consideration for the interests and needs of the local people.
Families of 04 or more receive a 20% discount.
Groups of 07 or more group leader get free the whole trip.
Students and Teachers Discount:
special discount for available for the students of universities ,colleges and schools.
|Jun 01-Sept 15|| 1,800 Euro|| 2,500 Euro|