Himalaya-Karakorum-Hilfe e.V. supports this agency in a non-material way. If any profit is made, it will be used for the foundation´s aid projects in Baltistan. The president of the foundation, Barbara Hirschbichler, only arranges contact to the locals, but is in no other way involved in the agency and has no commercial interests. Neither she nor the foundation take any responsibility.
SERVICES INCLUDE IN THE GIVEN PRICE
• Climbing permit 1250U$ for the full team of 07 members
• Additional Member 150U$ per person is not include in the service.
• Member’s personal baggage 75kg while going up to base camp and 50Kg on way back after expedition.
• Domestic flight from Islamabad- Skardu-Islamabad
• ISLAMABAD: Regency hotel or guesthouse (bed and breakfast)
• CHILAS: Midway Shangrila or Panorama hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• SKARDU: Concordia Motel or Masherbrum hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• Air-condition van from Islamabad to Skardu back to Islamabad,
• pick, and drop from airport to hotel, airport, and sightseeing in Islamabad etc
4 X4 JEEPS:
• Skardu to Arandu and back to Skardu
• Full board camp food during trekking.
• 20 days in the base camp.
• Arandu to Spantik BC and back to Arandu
• Porters, wages, food, equipment, transport, and their insurance
• Guide, Cook, assistant cook
• Wages, camp food, transport and their insurance
• sleeping tent, mess tent kitchen tent, toilet tent mattress, chairs, table lamps etc
• Complete kitchen utensils (crockery)
• Arrange welfare meeting with Alpine Club
• Assist to deposit fee and obtain trekking permit
• Tips for baggage handling at airport & at hotels
• Fess: (Bridge crossing, cable crossing, camping)
• International flights tickets re-confirmation
SERVICES NOT INCLUDE
• International flight
• Hotel meals in Islamabad (lunch & dinner)
• Single supplement 200 Euro per single
EXTRA LOW ALTITUDE PORTERS:
• If need extra low altitude porters 75 Euro per porter
• Helicopter charges 6000U$ in case of use for rescue
• Custom agent clearance charges
INDIVIDUAL AIR ARRANGEMENT:
• Transfers to and from airports for participants making individual air arrangements
• Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour.
• Sleeping bag
• All personal expenses such as telephone, fax, email charges, liquor or soft drinks.
• Room service, gratuities for personal services, items of a purely personal nature.
Note: any kind of question about the cost service and suggestion please ask me without any hesitation.
SHIPTON TREKS AND EXPEDITION PAKISTAN
THE HOST OF BALTORO
twin rooms in simple, but good hotels; during the trek twin tents.
full board excluding drinks apart from tea
Camping equipment: mattress, kitchen tent, mess tent, toilet tent.
Staff: local guide, cook, kitchen helper, porters, porter sardar, insurance for porters;
Trekking permit and climbing permit.
• Showing visitors not only the unique scenery, but also making them familiar with local culture and thus contributing to mutual understanding.
• Taking trekkers and climbers not only up much-used trekking routes, but also to rarely visited areas which are no less beautiful and impressive.
• Promoting a kind of tourism which is environmentally friendly.
• Showing special consideration for the interests and needs of the local people.
Families of 04 or more receive a 20% discount.
Groups of 07 or more group leader get free the whole trip.
Students and Teachers Discount:
special discount for available for the students of universities ,colleges and schools.
Shimshal Pass( Kuch)Trek Hunza Pakistan
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Two days trek from Shimshal village, which is at an altitude of approximately about 4700m, this beautiful pasture named Shamshal Pass.The Pamir pasture or Shimshal pass has attractive snow clad peaks are above 600mt is Minglig Sar and Quz Sar....
K2 Base Camp & Gondogoro La Pass Trek
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Experience K2 and the Gondogoro La Pass with Hunza Holidays Plus Trekking & Tours Pakistan...
NORTH PAKISTAN ADVENTURE Trekking andTours
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - NORTH PAKISTAN ADVENTURE is tour operating company based at Islamabad and cabable to arrange various kind of fascinating trips throughout Pakistan. We have high profile to arrange cultual tours, trekking, climbing expeditions....
K2 Base Camp Gondogoro-La Trek
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Believed to be one of the greatest treks of the world, K2 Gondogoro-La Trek with impressive mountain scenery of spectacular Karakoram giants like K2, Broad Peak and Gasherbrums is a lifetime experience....
Adventure Guide pakistan
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Adventure Guide has organized Mountaineering Treeking expeditions for The highest mountains of the world i.e K-2, Gasherbrum-I, Gasherbrum-II, Broad peak, Nanga Parbat, Chogolisa, Spantik, Trango Towers,Shipton Spire Amin Brakk Muztagh Tower,...
Adventure Travel In Pakistan
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - We are the largest adventure tour operating agency specializing in mountaineering expeditions, trekking tours, cultural and educational tours, jeep and camel safaris....
Adventure Guide Pakistan
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Adventure Guide has organizing Mountaineering Trekking for The highest mountains of the world i.e K-2, Gasherbrum, Broad peak, Nanga Parbat, Spantik, Trango Towers,Shipton Spire Amin Brakk Muztagh Tower and K2 trek and much more..:)...
Baltistan Tours Pakistan
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Baltistan Tours offers a wide range of programs to suit all tastes and pockets including Treks, Trekking Peaks, Mountaineering Expeditions, Mountain Biking, Rafting, Hunting, Jeep Safaris, Culture tours and Archaeological Tours....
Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - Pakistan Travel and Tourism services Culture & civilisation, safaris & adventure travel, walking and trekking, climbing and mountaineering...
Destination Pakistan for adventure solutions
, Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - AGP is the only service provider based in heart of Karakorum Mountains with specialized small hiking and trekking to all valleys, glaciers, basecamps of 7000 to 8000 meters peaks across the Gilgit-Baltistan....
Pakistan Hotels & Resorts - Rooms alike best Guest House Hostels & Hotel accommodation in Islamabad Pakistan providing executive living to individual occupants....
NewCapeGrace Guest House,Hotels IslamabaD Pakistan
Pakistan Bed & Breakfasts - NewCapeGrace Guest House, Hotels in Islamabad Pakistan, offers quality comfort & premium amenities at affordable prices.Services comparable to four star hotels in Islamabad Pakistan, it has acheived #1 rank at TripAdvisor with numerous Facebook fans....
Orion Group Of Guest Houses,Islamabad ,Pakistan
Pakistan Bed & Breakfasts - It is my pleasure to introduce Orion Group of Guest Houses, promising to fulfill all your needs when you are away from home in Islamabad. The decor as you'd want at home is relaxing and comfortable, and has been refurbished in what we call Orion Mill...
Trekking & Tour in Pakistan with Silk Road Caravan
Pakistan Eco Tours - SILKROAD CARAVAN Tour & Trek The Tourism service in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, china. Expedition Advancer tour in Himalaya and Karakorum パキスタン TV コーディネート 通訳 翻訳....
Baltoro Glacier,K2 base camp,Gondogorola trek
Pakistan Sight-Seeing Tours - Hunza Holidays is one of Pakistan's better known adventure tour operator that specializes in adventure travel in the Karakurum, Himalayas and Hindukush. Offering personalized itineraries ....
K-2 Gondo-Goro La Trek
Pakistan Sight-Seeing Tours - K-2 Gondogoro la trek gives one of the greatest and loveliest mountain panoramas on earth. In a small are there are four peaks above 8000 meters are nestled beside hundreds of peaks of varying altitude and beauty. The scenery here truly cannot be mat...
Adventure Trips in Pakistan.
Pakistan Sight-Seeing Tours - Hunza Adventure Tours one of the leading Adventure companies in Pakistan. We are working in the field of tourism with an absolute aim to present a better quality of services to the client, to fulfill the actual needs of our esteem guests....
Rock Climbing Expedition
Bangladesh, Pakistan Bed & Breakfasts - The Trango Towers: situated on the northern side of the Baltoro Glacier opposite Urdukas, consist of four peaks with vertical granite walls. Great Trango (6287m) was first climbed on July 21, 1977, by the Americans Galen Rowell, John Roskelly, Kim...
Trekking Programmes - Northern Pakistan
Abbottabad, Pakistan Hiking & Trekking - SPECIAL INTEREST TOURS Introduction-Karakorum Mountains (Pakistan) Pakistan is one of the ancient lands known to man .Indus civilisation was at its peak in southern Pakistan some 5000 years ago , and excavation at Moenjodaro , Harappa etc. speaks...
K2 & Gondogoro La Pass Trek
Northern Areas, Pakistan Sight-Seeing Tours - Trek to the world’s second peak K-2 (8611m) Follows the rout up to the Baltoro Glacier (62km) and passes surrounded by the great connection of the above 8000m high peaks in the world. This is the world’s unique trek....