Nearby are two large central Auckland parks, Albert Park and Auckland Domain, popular for walking and jogging, relaxing amongst the beautiful gardens and trees, viewing historical landmarks and statues, as well as outdoor concerts and other events. Auckland Domain is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum, one of New Zealand's most impressive historical buildings, and a key attraction for families and visitors to Auckland.
The complex's central location and its proximity to most of Auckland's attractions and business activities is suitable for both permanent and short term stays.
* 1 bedroom apartments
(54-60 sq. meters)- up to 4 persons (Max 3 adults)
* 1 bedroom +study apartments
(58-65 Sq. Meters)- up to 4 persons( Max 3 adults)
* 2 bedroom apartments
(56-65 Sq. Meters)- up to 5 persons (Max 4 adults)
On site security car parking (daily or weekly) is optional and subject to advanced reservation.
Most of the apartments have decks or balconies.
* Modern, high security, quality, self contained apartment accommodation and living facilities in central Auckland City.
* One. 1 + study and 2 bedroom hotel apartments or extended stay residential accommodation.
* Optional telephone and high speed internet service.
* Optional on site security car park with 24 hour access.
* On Site Pool & Gym facilities ( pool entry is complimentary, additional fee applies for gym usage)
* Modern security card-operated access, a CCTV surveillance system, and an on-site manager / reception for your security.
* Roof Top Garden and Observation Deck.
* A 24 hour central reservation and service centre is available for your convenience.
* Luxurious lobby/ waiting area.
|Link Code |