1. No Curfew!!
2. EXPERIECE Japanese Culture!
(1) KIMONO Dressing:
Try on antique kimono and take photos!!
(2) TEA Ceremony:
Taste/make Japanese green tea in classical manner.
3. NEAR Kyoto Station; about 10-15 min on foot!
- Easy Access to the most of sightseeing spots by bus, subway and train from Kyoto Station.
- Some of bus stops and subway station nearby.
4. JAPANESE Style Rooms
- Sleep on Futon.
- Yukata (Japanese pajama like a kimono) prepared.
- No Smoking!
5. TRADITIONAL Japanese Wooden Townhouse, MACHIYA
- Originally built 80 years ago.
- Constructed with natural materials such as timber frames and earthen walls;
So noise would easily travel through our building.
- Made the most of every space in a townhouse with traditional technique;
So you may feel a bit small in some rooms.
However, you will definitely experience classic Japanese atmosphere!!!
RECEPTION HOURS: 8:00&22:00
CHILD & INFANT FARE
- 0-5 years old: 500 yen/night
- 6-12 years old: 1000 yen/night
(without own futon; sharing a futon with a parent.)
BUS (approx 7 min: 220 yen)
*** Buses come every 15 minutes.
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk.
WALK (approx. 10-15 min.)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called 'Higashihongan-ji' you will come to a convenience store called '7-Eleven.'
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street ends.
4. Turn right at this intersection, and take the first left, which is at the end of a coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street with pink pavement. It should be across from a public bathhouse. After about a minute walk you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden house on your right. You will find us with a large red umbrella outside.
TAXI (approx 7 min)
1. You can easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo.'
3. When you arrive just before the crossing of Wakamiya-Rokujo, you will see a large red umbrella on your left.
Visiting Japan? Enjoy Kyoto Globetrotters Hostel!!
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Shared accommodation for only U$D25.00 (or less) a night or U$D155.00 (or less) for 7 days or a flat rate of U$D380.00 a month. Totally nice new remodeled house, clean beds, friendly staff, nice and cozy atmosphere, safe place. ...
bAKpAK Kyoto Hostel Gion
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Kyoto Bakpak Hostel -BY BACKPACKERS 4 BACKPACKERS !!! The most hippest and Central hostel in downtown Kyoto city - Right in midst of everything you need for your vacation! rignt next kiyamachi - Kawarachi and close beside is Gion, the Gesha Town...
bakpak Gion Hostels -kyoto japan
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Welcome to bAKpAK Gion Hostel, Kyoto ,Japan! Centrally located in downtown Kyoto city ,In the Gion geisha District Located in the centre of Downtown Kyoto city! Visitors have luxurious advantage of being in front of the spectacular Kaomagma Rive...
Guest House NAGOMI Kyoto Japan
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Opened in Jun 2009.NAGOMI is traditional japanese style guest house. All room is japanese style.It is a remodled 80 years old traditional Japanese house and converted into guest house Our guest house is located in north of downtown, about 30-40mi...
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - If you are looking for a convenient and economical ryokan in Kyoto, Ryokan Yamato is the one ...
Kyoto Hana Hostel
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - 5 min walk from Kyoto Sta. A Japanese ryokan met a western backpackers hostel and became Hana Hostel. Free Wi-Fi, bike rental 500 yen, and spacious kitchen....
Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Roujiya-feel right at home in the heart of KyotoOur guesthouse opened on the 24th of Jun 2010!...
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - At Renjishi we offer clean, comfortable accommodation at affordable prices and enjoy a great location....
Guest House Rakuza
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - Our guest house is located in GION, tradional MIYAGAWASUJI street. And we're closed to Shijo-Kawaramachi(downtown), Yasaka shrine, Kennin-ji and so on....
Hostel Mundo Chiquito
Kyoto, Japan Youth Hostels - There are 5rooms in total, with mix dormitory and private rooms. Each dorm bunk has a privacy curtain an...
Parikrama Trekking in Himalaya nepal
Akan National Park, Japan Hiking & Trekking - leading trekking outdoor activities including Peak climbing, expeditions, Rafting, jungle safari walk, Adventurous ac...
Enjoy it all at Central Osaka Hostel
Osaka, Japan Bed & Breakfasts - Shared accommodation for only JY 2.650.00 a night or JY 16.695.00 for 7 days or a flat rate of JY 42.000 a month. The rate of 2.650 per night is based on a 3-night minimim stay and breakfast is 'not' included....
Bakpak Tokyo Hostel
Tokyo, Japan Youth Hostels - Tokyo hostel its a place to meet backpackers from all over .Check our monthly events like World poker night ,CRAZY NIGHT LIFE TOKYO .Enjoy our outdoor space equiped with DARTS ,POOL TABLE & many more.Welcome tokyo Biggest multi cultural lounge....
Narita Airport Transfer
Tokyo, Japan Car & Van Shuttle Service - TokyoTomo Car Hire provides city & airport transfers in Tokyo using minivans(seats 9) and buses(up to 45 pax). The rate for our one-way transfer using mini-van(9 pax) is going at 33,000yen nett inclusive of all charges, tolls, parking and taxes....
Mount Fuji Hostel
Mt. Fuji, Japan Bed & Breakfasts - Shared acc. (dorms) Mon. to thurs. jpn Y 2.150.00 p/p per night, (min.of 2-night stay) Fri/SatSun jpn Y 2.350, optional breakfast served, Ryokan/Japanese style private rooms jpn Y 2.950 New premises 300 mts./ 3 min. walk to prime spot on the lake....
Domestic Flight ticketing in Japan
Tokyo, Japan Tourism Center - We at CELE LOGISTICS SERVICES provide competitive round-trip tickets from Haneda to Sapporo and also Okinawa. Prices starting from US$200/person for return ticket. Taxes and surcharges included....
Namba Terrace Hostel
Osaka, Japan Bed & Breakfasts - Namba Terrace Hostel Have all you need for an overnight stay or longer on shared accommodation basis right downtown Osaka "Namba" for only U$D25.00 a night (2-nights minumum stay or U$35.00 for only one night)or U$D155.00 for 7 days....
Narita airport transfer by bus
Tokyo, Japan Car & Van Shuttle Service - Private charter bus ideal for airport transfer or sightseeing within Kanto and Kansai region. Our fleet of vehicles ranging from 53-seater buses to 8 seater minivans. 53-seater bus at $700nett 45-seater bus at $600nett 28-seater bus at $550nett...
Japan ski and snowboard
Niigata, Japan Skiing & Snowboarding - Based in the heart of the Japanese alps, welovesnow offer Japan ski resort information, along with real-time booking for ski hotels and ski & snowboard packages....
Petit Hotel Kyoto
Kyoto, Japan Bed & Breakfasts - The Petit Hotel Kyoto is budget hotel accommodation in Kyoto city, ideally located around the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Nijo Castle and the renowned Nishijin Textile Center. Whether you are backpacking in Japan, independent traveller, in a group, o...