Revelers and party animals bust out moves with the hordes of Japanese that frequent this area. Anything goes, so get dressed up and bust out your best moves in either Kiyamachi or Gion followed by a midnight stroll along the Kamogawa river banks to e...
Kyoto Bakpak Hostel -BY BACKPACKERS 4 BACKPACKERS !!! The most hippest and Central hostel in downtown Kyoto city - Right in midst of everything you need for your vacation! rignt next kiyamachi - Kawarachi and close beside is Gion, the Gesha Town...
Welcome to bAKpAK Gion Hostel, Kyoto ,Japan! Centrally located in downtown Kyoto city ,In the Gion geisha District Located in the centre of Downtown Kyoto city! Visitors have luxurious advantage of being in front of the spectacular Kaomagma Rive...
Opened in Jun 2009.NAGOMI is traditional japanese style guest house. All room is japanese style.It is a remodled 80 years old traditional Japanese house and converted into guest house Our guest house is located in north of downtown, about 30-40mi...
WE ARE LOCATED AT THE MOST CENTERED LOCATION OF OSAKA CITY in Japan "NAMBA", area. Have all you need for an overnight stay or longer on shared dormitories or private accommodation from Y1950 dormitories and Y3500 private prices per person per night....
Shared accommodation for only JY 2.650.00 a night or JY 16.695.00 for 7 days or a flat rate of JY 42.000 a month. The rate of 2.650 per night is based on a 3-night minimim stay and breakfast is 'not' included....
The Petit Hotel Kyoto is budget hotel accommodation in Kyoto city, ideally located around the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Nijo Castle and the renowned Nishijin Textile Center. Whether you are backpacking in Japan, independent traveller, in a group, o...
1. No Curfew!!
2. EXPERIECE Japanese Culture!
(1) KIMONO Dressing:
Try on antique kimono and take photos!!
(2) TEA Ceremony:
Taste/make Japanese green tea in classical manner.
3. NEAR Kyoto Station; about 10-15 min on foot!
- Easy Access to the most of sightseeing spots by bus, subway and train from Kyoto Station.
- Some of bus stops and subway station nearby.
4. JAPANESE Style Rooms
- Sleep on Futon.
- Yukata (Japanese pajama like a kimono) prepared.
- No Smoking!
5. TRADITIONAL Japanese Wooden Townhouse, MACHIYA
- Originally built 80 years ago.
- Constructed with natural materials such as timber frames and earthen walls;
So noise would easily travel through our building.
- Made the most of every space in a townhouse with traditional technique;
So you may feel a bit small in some rooms.
However, you will definitely experience classic Japanese atmosphere!!!
RECEPTION HOURS: 8:00&22:00
CHILD & INFANT FARE
- 0-5 years old: 500 yen/night
- 6-12 years old: 1000 yen/night
(without own futon; sharing a futon with a parent.)
BUS (approx 7 min: 220 yen)
*** Buses come every 15 minutes.
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk.
WALK (approx. 10-15 min.)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called 'Higashihongan-ji' you will come to a convenience store called '7-Eleven.'
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street ends.
4. Turn right at this intersection, and take the first left, which is at the end of a coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street with pink pavement. It should be across from a public bathhouse. After about a minute walk you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden house on your right. You will find us with a large red umbrella outside.
TAXI (approx 7 min)
1. You can easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo.'
3. When you arrive just before the crossing of Wakamiya-Rokujo, you will see a large red umbrella on your left.
94 Kamiwakamiya-cho, Wakamiya-dori Rokujo Nishi-ir, Kyoto, Japan