Built in 1892-1894 by Fred L. Rogers, La Petite France is situated prominently on Church Street in the town of Alberton adjacent to the Alberton Courthouse Museum. The house has been recognized Registered Heritage Place in November 2006.
Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.