|Hilton Milwaukee River|
4700 North Port Washington Road, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
|Bayshore Town Center Mall||1 Mile|
|Sprecher Brewery||1/2 Mile|
|Milwaukee Art Museum||4 Miles|
|Miller Park||5 Miles|
|Summerfest / Maier Festival Park||4 Miles|
|Milwaukee County Zoo||9 Miles|
|Wisconsin State Fair Park||7 Miles|
|The Bradley Center||4 Miles|
|Frontier Airlines Center||4 Miles|
|Miller Brewery||6 Miles|
|Bavarian Soccer Club||1 Mile|
|UWM / University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee||4 Miles|
|Jan 1 - December 31||From: 0||From: 0||Group rates also available|
Proudly featuring 161 recently refurbished guestrooms featuring complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet, along with nearly 4,500 square feet of unique and flexible meeting / dining space, the Hilton Milwaukee River is also able to professionally host and cater events in our various salons totaling up to 225 attendees!
Additionally, our corporate-styled Hotel facility will present your guests with all of the formalities of a full-serviced Hilton property! Your attendees’ leisure time can be conveniently spent with our proximity to shopping at the elegant Bayshore Town Center Mall, restaurants and attractions of different styles and tastes, and county parks and golf courses. This is all in addition to our own numerous in-house amenities, our highly-acclaimed Anchorage Restaurant and River’s Edge Pub, our popular “Hilton HHonors” points and amenities program, and other specialized Hilton services!
• 161 beautifully-appointed guestrooms, many overlooking the scenic Milwaukee River, featuring complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet service, the “Hilton Serenity Collection” with pillow-top mattresses, specialty linens, down comforters, upgraded in-room amenities, and extended work-desk areas with ergonomic chairs.
• Nearly 4,500 square feet of unique and flexible meeting / catering space, designed to accommodate and cater functions and events totaling up to 225 attendees in our various Salons. “Hilton HHonors” points available.
• Complimentary High-Speed Internet access available in all of our Guestrooms and Meeting & Banquet Salons.
• A deluxe, state-of-the-art, 24-hour Business Center, featuring complimentary access to High-Speed Internet service, fax and collating services, color copying, and other assorted computer/office-related services.
• A formal Boardroom, featuring leather Captain-styled seating for 14 guests situated around an elegant marble-topped table setting. An in-room safe, banquet credenza, mini-fridge, and formal place-settings are included.
• The critically-acclaimed Anchorage Restaurant, featuring Milwaukee’s finest seafood selections. Rated “3 ½ out of 4 Stars”. Full-serviced dining capabilities within a unique setting for your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service needs. Outstanding panoramic views of the Milwaukee River. Seasonal outdoor dining patio.
• The River’s Edge Pub, featuring an extensive wine and beverage selection, a casual pub-style menu for dining and hors d’oeuvres, and Hi-Definition plasma televisions for entertainment/sports/news enjoyment.
• Professional meeting, catering, conference, and A/V services available. “Hilton HHonors” points available.
• Complimentary, open-air guest parking, easily accommodating motor coaches, limousines, and larger vehicles.
• A heated indoor pool complex with an enclosed outdoor sundeck.
• Complimentary “USA Today” newspapers delivered to your guestroom.
• Two, dual-line telephones with computer data-port connections in all guestrooms, featuring automated voice-mail and wake-up call services.
• In-room coffee makers, hair dryers, full-sized irons/ironing boards, & deluxe radios with I-Pod/MP3 jacks.
• Complimentary limited local corporate and leisure shuttle service, including to the Bayshore Town Center Mall.
• Same-day professional valet services available on weekdays.
• Contemporary Fitness Room, featuring a variety of unique “PreCor” work-out machines.
• Cable TV featuring “On Demand” pay-to-view movies, complimentary HBO, on-screen folio accounting, on-screen check-out services, and on-site Hotel specials.
• Convenient freeway access, only minutes from Downtown Milwaukee, the Bayshore Town Center, General Mitchell International Airport, and most major businesses, cultural, athletic, & entertainment venues.