In a huge 1930\'s building in the heart of Bristol you\'ll find our hostel, the Lanes bar & bowling alley, plus the GimmeShelter Vintage shop all in one!
We\'ve got 24/7 reception hours - you can check in at any time after 14:00 and check out anytime before 12:00. You\'ll just need your passport/identity card with you to gain access to our facilities and deals in the Lanes
\'If you can\'t beat \'em, join \'em\'
As we\'re above a lively music venue and bowling alley (Friday and Saturday) we\'ve teamed up to make sure our guests get the best deals. Guests have free entry to the Lanes and your first beer is only Â£2. We also offer a 20% discount on the pizzas, bowling and karaoke so you can join in the fun.
Please note that parking in the city centre can be very expensive and we can\'t offer any free parking.
There are no lockers in the room, however, we have luggage storage by reception and secure storage for expensive items/documents behind reception.
Email/call us directly for space hire, weekly rates or group bookings as we have different terms and conditions for these.
We hire towels and foreign electrical adaptors, deposits are required. We also have earplugs at reception.
Under-18s only accepted midweek. They must be in a private room and accompanied by adults.
3 minute walk from the central bus station.
1. Head southeast on Whitson St towards Earl St
2. Turn left onto Lower Maudlin St
4. Turn right onto Bridewell St/A38
5. Turn left onto Bridewell St
6. Turn left onto Nelson St
5-10 minute walk from the Megabus stop at Colston Hall
1. Head south on Colston St/B4051
2. Turn left onto St Augustine's Place/B4051
3. Turn left onto St Augustine's Parade/A4
4. Cross the road and continue along St Augustine's Parade/A4
5. Turn right into Quay St
6. Continue onto Nelson St
15-minute walk (or cheap taxi ride) from Temple Meads train station.
1. Head south on Station Approach toward Temple Gate/A4
2. Turn right onto Temple Gate/A4
3. Slight right onto Redcliff Mead Ln
4. Slight right onto Redcliffe Way/A4044
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Victoria St/B4053
6. Continue onto High St
(Castle park should be on your right side)
7. Slight right onto Wine St
8. Take the 1st left onto The Pithay street
(Its between a Tesco Express and the Vintry house)
9. Take the 1st left onto Tower Ln
(Before the Pithay building)
Go straight on Tower ln until you see the hostel.
We are in the same building as the 'LANES' bowling alley. Our entrance is around the corner from the 'LANES' entrance.
|Link Code |