Saxtouri 28, Thessaloniki, Greece
The rooms are always very clean and include private bathrooms, showers, a fridge and a kitchen with utensils. Free high speed Wi-Fi is also available in all the rooms. We have a spacious common-area lounge with a 42'' TV with DVDs, plus a patio surrounded by flowers where you can relax in your free time and enjoy the Greek sun!
For a small fee we can also provide meals, air conditioning and laundry facilities.
The city centre is only 15 minutes on foot from here. Meet the locals who color and enliven the real Thessaloniki. Feel the pulse of the city as you explore urban streets, hidden courtyards, local life and history!
There's also a bus stop just next to our guest house where you can catch a bus to downtown every hour. There's also a small bus, number 22, starting from Olymbiados Street, taking you up the hill, passing by the hostel and going on for a tour around the Old City.
We wish you a nice stay! :)
2) At the first set of traffic lights turn LEFT onto Michail Kalou Str., which will become Dragoumanou Str. Keep straight ignoring any side streets until you reach a major junction/ interchange.
3) At the junction cross the main road Lagkada , and go up the opposite road (Agiou Dimitriou) which bends slightly to the right.
4) Keep to the LEFT of Agiou Dimitriou as it gently climbs uphill, taking a LEFT at the second set of traffic lights (not including the ones at major junction) up Ifestionos.
5) Go up Ifestionos until you reach a roundabout. Head directly across, looking for a PAVED street which splits into two paved streets, Sachtouri and Sachini.
6) Take the LEFT hand side Sachtouri, and proceed up the steep hill for about 3 minutes. Continue ahead as the road widens and narrows again, ignoring side streets. Studios Arabas is located on the RIGHT at NUMBER 28.
From the Airport:
Take the Bus n° 78, until the Bus-stop Aristotelous. Then take a taxi to the street Sachtouri 28 Ano Poli. It would be is very helpful to have printed map.
From the bus station:
Take the bus n° 31 until the Kolombou station, against the Starbucks Coffee, and walk by the Antigonidon street until the place called Palia Lachanagora. Then walk the round-a-bout from its left until finding the three streets that are united in this place and folow trhe STONE PAVED street that goes UPHILL and is named SACHTOURI str. In 3 minutes you will find the hostel on your right hand, number 28.