Located in one of the most prestigious 'palazzo's (dating form the 15th century & recently sympathetically modernised) in the centre of the historic old town and within easy walking distance of a wide range of independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants you will find a bed & breakfast characterised by tranquility & friendly service.
Check in: 14:30-22:00
Check out: 11:00 AM
Please specify your arrival time
Payment in cash upon arrival
We are special:
* To be in a reconstructed Plazzo of high level as it is it the Palazzo Sanità.
* Because we are in the best position of Sulmona: the Corso Ovidio, (give them permission to park the car and move freely in the center).
* For the decoration of the space: classical, big and bright.
* For the service we provide and the human warmth that render us unique!.
* With views of the cathedral S.S. Annunziata and Corso Ovidio, bright, with classic decorations and antique hand painted furniture.
* Quality Bedding and mattresses with superior comfort.
* Cleaning service and a change linens every 3 days.
- Heated floors and A/C In some rooms air conditioning in some rooms, in other rooms there are the fans
(for greater safty and comfort). .
* Wi-Fi free.
Everything our guests needs:
* Hair dryer, bath, shower, toilet, bidet
* Always in order and clean.
* Ready for you every day.
* Music, 'incredible view, tables, candles, and everything you should need to start the day from breakfast, for an afternoon game, or an evening wine.
Breakfast: A la carte
* Bread, toasted bread, muffins, croissants, jam, Nutella, cakes and tarts made at home.
* Coffee espresso, milk, coffee milk, tea ...
* Fruit juice, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit ...
* Keys to the guest without time constraints.
* The use of kitchen avaliable for special needs (preparing food for children, etc..)
* And a lot of hospitality!
* Transport Airport Pescara-Sulmona.
* Guided excursions.
* Use washing machine.
Roma - Pescara, Sulmona - Napoli, Sulmona - Terni Stazione FS di Sulmona: secretary tel. 0864.55243, green number 147.888088.
Always been an important road, Sulmona is easily accessible by:
International Airport of Abruzzo
Daily flight connections from the airport of Abruzzo International (68 miles) to / from Milan Linate, HHN Frankfurt, London STN, from Monday to Friday from / to Turin, Milan Malpensa, Olbia Sunday only. Several charter in summer and from other international locations.
By public transportation
With direct bus from Rome (Soc. Schiappa, tel. 0864.74362), Napoli (ARPA tel.085.4215099 Soc, Soc SatAM 085.4210733), Bologna (Soc. SatAM tel. 0871.344976 - 085.4210733 - 085.378140).