Welcome to Hong Guesthouse - fun, comfortable and affordable accommodation in Seoul, Korea. Our Slogan: 'You never walk alone' and it is true ...
You can expect a wonderful experience staying at the Jin Guest House located near Nam San Hanok Village, where everything is perserved as a old, tradtional Korean town. Not only does the location have easy access to transportation, it is also situate...
We are GET! Guest house in Hongdae for Great Escape Traveller. Good place to make your trip more fun and colorful! + Travel (backpacker) + Band concert & Festival (spectator) + Sports (Away Team supporter)...
Blu Guest House provides backpackers a peaceful home base for their travels in and around Korea. The entire ground floor is a stylish and spacious café hangout, with free wireless internet and an artistic vibe. Everything you need is here!...
The International Seon Center is a Seon (Zen) meditation and Buddhist propagation training center as well as a learning facility for Buddhist cultural practices. The overall aim of the center is to promote awareness of Korean Buddhism and culture....
Special promotional tour designed for single travellers and small family party looking for a tour package to South Korea for cultural experience and much more...This tour has a lot of guaranteed deparure dates in every month for your easy booking. Ho...
Blu Guest House provides backpackers a peaceful, safe home base for their travels in and around Korea. It is located at one of the most convenient areas in Seoul for tourists. It is a 7 minute walk from the airport shuttle bus stop, and a 5 minute walk from Blu Guest House's quiet side streets takes you into the heart of Hongik University (Hongdae), Seoul's most trendy cultural district. Two nearby subway stations and numerous local buses quickly and affordably connect guests with Seoul's old town, palaces, museums and other key destinations.
Blu Guest House's roominess, location and range of facilities are unique. The ground floor common area is a stylish and spacious café-style hangout, with free wireless internet and an artistic vibe.
Each dorm room offer privacy with self access (no curfew), is clean and has bathroom & shower facilities, lockers, refrigerator, air conditioning, excellent winter heating, 24 hour hot water and breakfast is provided. Free of charge washing machines are on the premises. Everything you need is here so you can begin your adventure.
By Airport Limousine Bus:
1. From Incheon International Airport street level bus stop 5B, 12A, take AIRPORT LIMOUSINE BUS #6002 into Seoul (cost 10,000 won), get off at the HOTEL SEOKYO (the second stop). Trip takes about 40 minutes.
2. From the bus stop in the middle of the lanes, cross the road to your left towards HYUNDAI Car B/D and turn right and walk 130m (427ft.) towards the SC Bank intersection.
3. Turn left at SC Bank and continue in this direction for 90m (295ft.) until you reach the cafe/bakery, 'Paris Baguette' on the corner (there is a 7-Eleven to your right across the street).
4. Turn left at this intersection. Walk straight for 230m (755ft.) passing KIA Motors / HYUNDAI Car Service Centre(BLU Hands) until you see the "7-Eleven" convenience store on your LEFT.
5. Turn left at the "7-Eleven" convenience store, 35m (115ft.) ahead, the entrance to the Blu Guest House becomes visible between two buildings on your right.
6. Welcome home!
1. Get off at Hongik University station (on the #2 Green Line) and find Exit 1.
2. Get out at Exit 1. Walk straight (from the direction the exit takes you) along the eight-lane street for a block, 130m (427ft.), until Hanhwa Housing Gallery(used to be 'Cheong-ki-wa' SK Speed Mate gas station) at the corner on your right.
3. Turn right at Housing Gallery. Walk 80m (262ft.) to the 7-Eleven on your right, then take the crosswalk heading toward the café / bakery "Paris Baguette Cafe".
4. Continue in this direction for two blocks 230m (755ft.) passing KIA Motors / HYUNDAI Car Service Centre(BLU Hands) until you see the "7-Eleven" convenience store on your LEFT.
5. Turn left at the "7-Eleven" convenience store. 35m (115ft.) ahead, the entrance to the Blu Guest House becomes visible between two buildings on your right.
6. Welcome home!
By A'REX(Airport RR)
1. Get off at Hongik University Station and find Exit #1(The A'REX station and the Subway station are connected via a long passage way).
2. Follow directions above from subway (Hongik Univ. subway station).
|Blu Guest House|
464-63 Seogyo-dong, Seoul, South Korea