Arrieta , Lanzarote , Canaries , Spain
Nestling on the north-eastern coast, this pretty little village is being discovered by the discerning traveller. It has a beautiful sandy beach with an excellent beach bar specializing in tapas, tasty snacks and paella.
It has charming waiters and plays top (not too loud) music. The beach is very safe for swimming and the water is crystal clear if you want to don the goggles. There is also a scuba diving school for the more serious. On windy days the scene is transformed as the waves get up, if you are a surfer then this is one of the top spots for impressing the ladies. Or the ladies impressing the gentlemen! Arrieta has many smashing little bars and restaurants, most of them settled right on the ocean. Needless to say the fish and seafood are fantastic, and the service, attentive and friendly. Prices are good and the portions are generous.
Check in / out is flexible but if we have the same day arrival as departure check out is at 11 hours and check in at 15 hours.
Pay cash on arrival.
**IMPORTANT NOTE:Final cleaning is not included, an additional charge of ï¿½40.- will be added ***
Start at: Arrecife Airport Term 2 Spain
1. Head east on Calle del Invernadero toward Calle Isla Lobos - 1.1 km
2. Turn right at Calle Francisco FernÃ¡ndez Bethencourt - 10 m
3. Slight left at Calle Muyay - 0.2 km
4. Take the 1st left onto Calle Mosta - 0.3 km
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Calle Timple - 0.3 km
6. Continue on Av Campoamor - 1.0 km
7. Continue on Av del Campoamor/LZ-1 Continue to follow LZ-1 Go through 3 roundabouts - 19.2 km
8. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Calle Anzuelo - 81 m
9. Continue on Calle Arco Iris - 0.3 km
10. Turn left at Calle de la Garita Destination will be on the right - 87 m
Arrive at: El Mar y Tu Calle La Garita 54 35542 Arrieta, Spain