Close to all that Moncton has to offer, including Magic Mountain Water Park, Magnetic Hill, TreeGo, Casino, shopping, movies. Near The Hopewell Rocks, Parlee Beach, Le Pays de la Sagouine.
Relax in our safe, secure, quiet park. Enjoy our solar heated pool, and activities. The kids will love the pirate ship and jumping pillow. We are a 5 star rated park.
We have complete facilities to provide your family or your group including:
• Convenience Store with RV supplies, ice, groceries.
• Recreation Hall
• Playground ( for toddlers too)
• Pirate Ship
• Ring Trek
• Flat Seat
• Mr. Frog, Mr. Elephant, Mr. Whale
• Crooked House
• Outdoor Chess & Checker Set
•JUMPING PILLOW * NEW*
• Scheduled Activities
• Wagon Rides
• Outdoor Heated Pool (Solar Panels)- open weather permitting
• Modern Washrooms with Hot Showers
• Laundry Room
• Dump Station
• Paved Main roads
• Picnic Tables
• Public Telephone
• Beach Volleyball
• Walking Trails
• Dog Park
• Firepits to Rent & wood for sale
• Free Wireless Internet on each site
• Tenters' Kitchen Shelter with PIcnic Tables.
Policies & Restrictions
Pet friendly with a large Dog Park.
NO OPEN FIRES- CITY BYLAW
ENCLOSED PITS - You may bring your own enclosed pit and wood.
Firepits $6.00 tax included per night to Rent & Wood is $6.00 tax included per bundle to Buy
PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN SAFE WITH BIKE HELMETS - IT IS THE LAW - Bicycle helmets offer bicyclists the best protection from head injuries resulting from bicycle crashes. It is the Law for both adults and children to wear bike helmets.
Rates & Availability
Rates include 2 adults. An extra $5.00 per night per adult.
The best thing about our Campground
are our campers!
Deposit Policy- Campground sites and Cabins
- For advance reservations, one nights deposit required to guarantee your reservation, major credit cards accepted but first nights’ stay will be posted when reserving. Reservations made within 72 hours of arrival date require full stay deposit. Deposit may also be in the form of money orders but reservation is not guaranteed until funds have cleared. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Cancellation Policy for Campground Sites and Cabins
No refunds for inclement weather! Non-cancellation or failure to show constitutes forfeiture. We cannot control, nor guarantee the weather, therefore, once checked in, you are responsible for the entire length of stay you reserved. Refunds will not be madefor early departures for any reason. Cancellations must be received 96 hours in advance of your arrival date for a refund less $12.00 administrative fee. Cancellations received within 96 hours and before 36 hours in advance of your arrival will be charged the first nights fee, unless we are able to re-book your site, then a $12 administrative fee will be charged. No refunds for cancellations received within 36 hours of your arrival date.
Highway 2, exit 454. Location 138 Queensway Drive, Moncton, N.B. E1G 2L2 off Mapleton Road. Queensway Drive is directly across from the Hampton Inn.
Discounts, as follows: Weekly, Monthly, Good Sam, FQCC, CanadaDream, RV Explorer, Family Campers & RVers. One discount per visit.
- Special Offer
Heather Chevalier (View My Profile)
Close to everything that Moncton has to offer. Create memories...
Near Hopewell Rocks, Magic Mountain Water Park, Parlee Beach, Le Pays de la Sagouine, Magnetic Hill, TreeGo, and the Casino. Children will enjoy the solar heated pool, jumping pillow, and pirate ship. Activites for adults and children. Pet friendly, with a large Pet Park.