Top location with amazing view to sunrise and sunset !
ATTENTION : Yo-Ho-Hostel Sozopol is working like a GUESTHOUSE between 16.06.2011 and 10.09.2011 ! Conditions are the same !
We are part of friends hostels in Bulgaria ! Check on www.hostelworld.com for :
Varna : Yo-Ho-Hostel
Veliko Tarnovo : Nomads Hostel
Sofia : Art Hostel -Usually we spend our time in the garden
Burgas : Hostel Burgas
Ruse : The English Guest house
"Lonely Planet " : "Ancient Sozopol, with its charming cobbled old town crammed onto a narrow peninsula, is one of the coast's real highlights. With two superb beaches, genial atmosphere, plentiful accommodation and good transport links, it has been a popular seaside resort and makes an excellent base for exploring the area".
Where are we on the map?
Yo-Ho-Hostel Sozopol is situated in center of the old town. From the bus station you have to turn left and follow the pedestrian street "Apolonia". You pass the Amphitheater , central Post office and after 50 meters in left you see the Hostel - 25 "Apolonia"Str.
- Central beach - 2 minutes away
- Church St.St. Kiril and Metodii - place of relics of St. Joan the Baptist -2 minutes
- Archeological and Amphitheater - 3 minutes
- Port of Sozopol - 2 minutes
- Southern Fortress wall and Tower - 4 minutes
- Unique restaurants, art galleries and old houses - in surroundings
What about the hostel\'s facilities?
Yo-Ho-Hostel Sozopol has excellent facilities in each room:
- Self bathroom and toilet
- Air conditioner
- No bunk beds
- 3 rooms with small kitchen
We provide also a beautiful common area with:
- FREE internet and Wi-Fi
- FREE self catering kitchen
- FREE info and maps of the town
- FREE lines and towels
- Laundry service
Security first, you say, we say -is it O.K.
The front door is always locked and all rooms have keys. There is 24 hour reception. There is NO CURFEW and NO CHECK OUT.
If you don\'t like boring places!
We will always give you an option to do something fun and interesting.
For travelers, who like culture :
- guided trips around Sozopol, museums and art galleries
- guided day trips to more than 10 interesting natural and historical sites
-visiting Sozopol film, music and cultural festivals
- visiting the biggest art-culture festival in Bulgaria - "Apolonia" - end of August, beginning of September
For alternative backpackers:
-Boat trip around Sozopol islands and Ancient town
-SCUBA diving for beginners and professionals
-Kite, wind, long and skim board surfing close to Sozopol
- Rock jumping in Black sea
-Once per year - 3 days kayaking trip with sleeping in tents
Who is working in Yo-Ho-Hostel?
Toni - our Princess. She will give you a big smile when you wake up for breakfast and when you come back from the beach everything in the hostel will be cleaned - because of her.
Vanja-Toni's mother -energetic lady, which know everything about Sozopol and can help you any time
Stefan - The Tour guide. He loves to speak with guests about history and geography. If you can\'t find him in the hostel - he is with backpackers on a day trip or bungy jumping… tomorrow it will be your turn!
This is Yo-Ho-Hostel - culture and alternative, obligatory place for every backpacker who wants to explore Varna, Bulgaria!