Bed & Breakfast Adelchè is located in Costa San Gallo S. Giovanni Bianco (Bergamo), a good place for summer and winter alpine sports, motorcycle trails and for a relaxing and regenerating short-break. Only 30 km from Bergamo....
You rent the season from february to November in Verbania Fondotoce in house on two floors, equipped with seven beds on request, with a private entrance. The House is located in a sunny and panoramic tourist highly offers close proximity to beaches,...
Apartment by the sea, 70mt from the beach of Scopello. Just 500mt from the Natural Reserve of Lo Zingaro. The apartament has a privat garden and external veranda. Parking available....
...Hospitality above all!! The Guzzi family along with Silvana, Carlo, Silvia and Miki, offer to live and experience the warm hopitality of their Bed & Breakfast and vacation homes.The atmosphere, quiet and cozy is the secret of our homes. ...
...Hospitality above all! .Silvia and Miki, offer to live and experience the warm hopitality of their Bed & Breakfast. The atmosphere, quiet and cozy is the secret of our homes. Our B&B is located few minutes to Bergamo to the Orio al Serio airport...
The Villa San Pietro Bed and breakfast is a recently restored 1600 Villa retaining all of its original character. It is located in the historical centre of Montichiari (Brescia) in a particularly calm location ....
Dedicates: the power of nature, his balance and at the time, who created the world in its best form. Our senses to listen, observe, accept, recognize the true essence of life....
- more space
- more comfort
- more convenience
- more privacy
- more security
Stay Home Away From Home!
Please, READ this IMPORTANT INFORMATION regarding the booking of this apartment.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE BOOKING:
1. You have to understand that this is NOT a hostel. It's a private apartment. This means that you need to organize your check-in in order to finish your booking successfully.
2. YOU HAVE TO ORGANIZE YOUR CHECK-IN WITH US AT LEAST 24H BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL. In case your arrival is tomorrow, call us immediately. Our Customer Service is open up to 6:30pm.
3. LEAVE A VALID PHONE NUMBER. Leave a phone number that you will be using during your trip, or at least where you're sure we can get in touch with you. We might need to contact you!
4. LEAVE A VALID E-MAIL. If you do not have a mobile phone to leave, leave us your e-mail where we can get in touch with you and check it occasionally. We might need to contact you!
5. YOU CAN NOT SCHEDULE YOUR CHECK-IN BEFORE 2PM ON YOUR ARRIVAL DAY.
6. READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
7. READ THE SUPPLEMENTARY CHARGES. It is your responsibility if you don't do it.
a. We charge extra €30,00 that includes cleaning service/ linen/towels and check-in up to 8pm.
b. We charge €45,00 if your arrival is on weekend/Italian public holidays or after 8pm that includes cleaning service/ linen/towels and late check-in.
WHAT TO DO TO CHECK-IN SUCCESSFULLY:
1. SEND AS AN EMAIL INFORMING US OF YOUR EXACT ARRIVAL TIME.
2. CHECK A REPLY FROM US CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING AND EXPLAINING YOU OUR CHECK-IN PROCEDURE. If you do not receive a reply, it means that we never received your email or that something else is wrong. Double check that everything is OK and CALL US.
3. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS YOUR RECEIVED IN OUR CONFIRMATION E-MAIL. This e-mail will contain your booking voucher and important instructions regarding your check-in on your arrival day.
We hope You enjoy Your stay!