Hostel Orange Plus is definitely the place you're looking for.
You cannot miss it. We are located in a heart of Toruń (Jęczmienna 11 St.) - one of the most beautiful polish cities. Take a step outside the hostel and you will immediately feel a special atmosphere of this city. There is a number of nice pubs, bars and stylish restaurants, where they call it a day only late at night. But you don't have to worry…we will let you in even at 5 in the morning.
We are waiting for you 24 h / 7 !!!
We offer 28 beds in a 2-, 3-, 4- and 10- bedded rooms. All dorms have security lockers so no worry - You can feel safe here.
Our rooms are cozy and beds are very comfortable but don't oversleep - Toruń is waiting for you !
Drink coffee or tea and rush to the reception - our young and friendly staff of fluent English speakers will help you to plan your trip around Toruń and give you a map for free.
And, when you come back, chill out in our common room, find something on TV, watch a movie, or take a book from our hostel's library.
You can also use our free Internet access (Wi-FI). Just relax, because as many people say about Toruń, … "it's a waste of time sleeping here".
Nice personnel will do their best to make sure our hostel has been a perfect choice of yours.
- Central location (in the Old Town)
- 24 h reception
- No curfew
- Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Free tea and coffee
- Free laundry and drier
- Free luggage storage
- Hair drier, iron and ironing board for rental
- Towel rental
- Cozy rooms (bed linen included in the price)
- Cozy common room with TV SAT
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free tourist information
- Friendly multilingual staff
- Safety guaranteed by a security agency
Check in - 2 p.m. and check out - 12 a.m. If You come earlier no worry You can live Your luggage in our storage for free.
How to find us:
From the bus station:
- it's 10 minutes walking distance, from Dabrowskiego St. turn right into Sikorskiego St. walk until You reach a crossroads and turn left into Szumana St., walk about 4 minutes, we are located on the corner of Szumana St. and Jęczmienna St.
From the Main Railway Station ("Toruń Główny"):
- get on the bus number 22 (bus stop opposite the railway station) and get off at the second stop - Park Rapackiego . Head towards the Old Town, walk down Różana St., then Szeroka St. and Królowej Jadwigi St., You will see a beautifull church on Your right which means that You are in a right place, turn left into Sukiennicza St. and first right into Jęczmienna St., we are located in the end of this street
Internet Access, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, Guest Kitchen, 24 hour reception, Travel Desk/Travel Info, Common Room, Breakfast Not Included, WiFi in lobby, Web access in lobby, Web access in Room, WiFi in room