Much like your lifestyle. The Sonoma Coast Villa & Spa is one to truly admire. With Elegant accomodations, Out of this World Organic Wine Country Cuisine and a Lavish Courtyard Spa, Horseback Riding is the newest advenure at the Villa.
|5 miles||Free Stone Vineyards |
|May / November ||195||325||Summer season|
|December/ April||135||285||Winter season|
*Please contact advertiser for rates & availability for your travel dates.
Step inside a secluded Sonoma country estate with terraced gardens, red tile roofs, terra cotta stucco and a columned veranda creating an ambience reminiscent of the Mediterranean in the heart of beautiful California.
Private patios, swimming pool and indoor Whirlpool spa are among the extensive list of amenities at our bed and breakfast resort. Nestled amidst the rolling California hills, beautiful pastoral views are the backdrop of the resort's elegant yet comfortably casual rooms.
Guests will find wood burning fireplaces, the scent of fresh cut flowers, Italian slate floors and a unique collection of furnishings. To assure complete relaxation, rooms include jetted tubs or large marbled walk-in showers and each is designed with your comfort in mind. All rooms have phone and access to internet service.
Full Spa facility,
On side Restaurant with organic gardens
Horseback Riding on the property
2010/2011 Guestroom Cancellation Policy
Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly.
An "Advance Payment" equal to one nights stay will be charged to your credit card on all reservations, per room, at the time of booking.
Notice of cancellation is 14 days prior to check-in date. The advance payment is refundable, less a $35 processing fee per room, if we are notified at least fourteen (14) days prior to your reservation date
Cancellations of multiple room reservations require a thirty (30) day notification prior to check-in date, at which time the advance payment will be refunded less a $35 processing fee per room.
If you need to cancel or change your reservation, for whatever reason, please do so fourteen (14) days prior to your scheduled arrival date to avoid forfeiture of advance payment. Check-out before your scheduled departure date will constitute a cancellation and will be subject to the aforementioned cancellation policies.
A "No Show" will be responsible for full payment of all nights reserved.
Balance is due at time of Check-out.
2010 Courtyard Spa Cancellation Policy
Cancellations or changes to spa treatments must be made directly with an innkeeper at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to treatment time or the full amount will be charged.
We can not be responsible for delayed flights, weather conditions or traffic. Please schedule treatments with that in mind.
Check in: 3pm to 6pm - Check out: 11am
Please call if arrival will be later than 6:00 p.m.
Two Night Weekend Minimum - Double Occupancy - 11% Occupancy Tax
Take a Virtual Tour of our Putting Green
Your day might include a stroll on the beach, bird watching, coastal fishing, a winery tour or browsing in the many local antique shops. Our nine-hole putting green is available to all guests and will prepare the golfer for the challenge of the nearby Bodega Harbour Golf Links, Nine-Hole Putting Green designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. A less strenuous approach to your getaway might be to enjoy a book in the Tower Library, a walk within the serenity of our extensive grounds or just sunbathe by the pool.
Things to do:
Sonoma Coast State Beach, Camp at the Beach, Go Scuba Diving, Bodega Marine Labortary, Go Horseback Riding, Children's Bell Tower, Surf/Kayak the Sonoma Coast, Charter a Fishing Boat, Go Whale Watching, Go Fly a Kite on the Beach, Play a Round of Golf, Indulge Yourself in our Courtyard Spa, Wine Country Cooking Class,Tour the Wine Country, Attend The Theater, Attend a Festival or Fair, See Local & National Art, Take A Hot Air Balloon Ride, Hear Live Classical Music, Go Skydiving, Go to a Casino, Visit Drake's Bay Oyster Farm, Take a Guided Electric Cart Wildlife Tour, Get Married, Visit the school house from the classic Alfred Hitchcock's Thriller, The Birds
Sky Horse Ranch, Valley Ford, CA
Beautiful ranch with panoramic views, gardens, sheep, horses and goats. We offer unique educational programs incorporating animals, land and nature, guided tours, seasonal produce, fruit, organic lamb and wool bedding products. (pillows, comforters, mattress pads, etc.).
Things To Do In & Around Santa Rosa
* Charles M. Schulz Museum & Research Center
* Redwood Empire Ice Arena
* Luther Burbank Home & Gardens
* Embark on an adventure at Safari West, a wildlife preserve and tent camp.
* Visit Canine Companions for Independence where assistance dogs are trained.
* Get a taste of history at the Sonoma County Museum.
* Enjoy fishing, sailing and duck feeding at Howarth Memorial Park. For kids, a carousel, pony rides and train rides are available during the summer months.
* Challenge yourself to one of the local public golf clubs, Oakmont Golf Club, Foxtail Golf Club and Tayman Park Golf . Charlies at the Windsor Golf Club is a great place to enjoy a delicious meal while watching the players tee off.
* The Historic Railroad Square offers antiques, coffe houses, vintage shops and restaurants.
* Celebrity entertainers fill the house at the Wells Fargo Theater For The Arts.
* Catch a movie at The Roxy Stadium 14 Theater.
* Be amazed by some of the tallest and oldest trees in California at Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve. Enjoy the 805-acre park with multiple picnic groves, an outdoor amphitheater and self-guided nature trails.
* Visit Korbel Champagne Cellars for a tour or a gourmet lunch from their deli.
* Experience a hot air balloon ride over the vineyards followed by a champagne brunch with Up and Away Ballooning.
* Get inspired at the Sonoma County Museum of Contemporary Art by contemporary artists through painting, sculpture and photography.
* The Pacific Coast Air Museum represents more than 50 years of aviation with aircraft, artifacts, and restoration projects on display.
* The Paradise Ridge Winery in the Fountain grove area, has a fascinating sculpture.
* Go treasure hunting at Whistleshop Antiques located in the Historic Railroad Square.
* Take a scenic bus tour with Sonoma County Tours.
* Take a picnic to Lake Sonoma, or one of the other many beautiful Sonoma County Regional Parks.
* Go shopping at the Coddingtown Mall, Montgomery Village or the Santa Rosa Plaza.
* Enjoy a fun night out with music, dining and dancing at The Cabaret Lounge at the Flamingo Resort Hotel.
Listing # RA-1225153