3D/2N Mount Kinabalu Climbing & Poring Hot Spring
Take an adventurous mount Kinabalu climbing and visit Poring Hot Spring where you hike to 41 meters high and 157.6 meters long Poring Canopy Walk and experience a bird’s eye view of the rainforest, then take a dip into hot sulfuric water bath.
Starting at USD $ 317
0730 hrs – pick up from City Hotel, embark on a ride that will take you across the mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic views of the countryside and soaring hills, catching sight of Mount Kinabalu, South East Asia highest peak. En route stop to visit the Nabalu Native Market. Upon arrival at Kinabalu Park Headquarter, proceed to Park registration office. Meet your Mountain guide, collect your lunch box and the climb begin to WARAS HUT. Although the climb requires no special skills, it is no means an easy trek and demands at least a basic level of fitness. The ascent takes you through an Upper Montane Forest which graduates to sparsely vegetation, corresponding to the higher altitude and harsher environment. Stop for a packed lunch along the trail and end your day at the Mt.Rest House. Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight accommodation is in dormitories.
0230 hrs – Continue you conquest to the summit of Mt Kinabalu (4,095.2m).Low’s Peak is your summit destination for a spectacular view of the distant horizon and as far as eye can see (weather permitted). Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant and descend to Timpohon Gate. 1300 Hrs – Pick-up from Timpohon Gate and transfer to Park Registration Office, where you can get a certificate for RM10 each (own account) if you have successfully conquered Mt Kinabalu’ summit. After lunch, journey to Poring Hot Spring and settle down for a night stay at Poring’s accommodation in dormitories.
Breakfast, then soak away the sores and aches of muscles in the hot sulphuric mineral of this spring in an opened Japanese style bathtub and stroll amidst the 41m high canopy of the Mengaris tree – the King of the Forest. Another optional choice is to packed your lunch, trek up to the Langanan Waterfall and appreciate the fresh cold natural waterfall.1400 Hrs-Pick up from Poring Registration Office and journey back to Kota Kinabalu City.
Age range, type of group
• Return Land Transfers
• 2 Nights’ accommodation
Night 1 – Dormitory Bed at Mt. Hut
Night 2 – Dormitory Bed at Poring Hot Spring
Day 1 – Packed Lunch/Dinner
Day 2 – Early Supper/Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Day 3 – Breakfast/Lunch
• Kinabalu Park Conservation Fee
• Sabah Park Climbing Permit
• Mt. Climbing Insurance
• English Speaking Mt. Guide
1. Rates quoted are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and subject to change without prior notice.
2. Heated Hut (Laban Rata Rest House) are subject to availability upon reservation.
3. Private rooms (Laban Rata Rest House) are subject to availability upon request/reservation & required additional surcharge.
Return Land Transfers
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
- Sabah Park requires a photocopy of your passport / identity card for registration
- Please be on time. Otherwise you will need to make your own alternative transportation back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Please note that GUNTING LAGADAN/PANAR LABAN/ WARAS HUT RESTHOUSE has basic accommodation, please request sleeping bag at Park Registration office. Charges will be at your own account.
|3D/2N Mount Kinabalu Climbing & Poring Hot Spring|
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
|Kampung Luati (Fish Spa)||40 minute drive|
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Kelvin Kong (View My Profile)
Greetings everyone!! A warm welcome to Borneo Malaysia from us.
KK LEISURE TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD (formerly known as KK TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD).
The company was established on 23 March 2006 as an inbound tour company and was officially registered with the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia on September 2006 operating in the region of Sabah, a state of Malaysia in Borneo island.
Our main office is located in the city centre of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. We also have branchs outlet at :
(1) Kota Kinabalu International Airport
(Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Singapore, TigerAir, Malindo Airlines etc
The packages undertaken by us are as follows:
• Transfer of tourist arrival from the airport to their hotel or place of stay.
• Providing tour package to places of tourist attraction in and out of the city.
• Arranging tourist departure from their hotel or place of stay to the airport.
• Providing car rental to tourists.
• Assisting tourists securing reservation of hotel, lodgings and other mode of accommodation or places of stay.
• Providing tour guides.
Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred tour operator by international and local tourists through our high quality services of tour packages arrangement and our professional, knowledgeable and friendly staffs.
Our mission is to provide high quality services of all tour packages arrangement to tourists’ satisfaction of the followings:
• The transports fetching tourists on arrival will be at the airport 15 minutes before the schedule arrival of tourists.
• A comfortable coach, van or other mode of transportation and a professional, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will be provided to all tourist of their tours to places of tourists attractions throughout Sabah.
• The transports sending tourists to the airport will be at the hotels or places of stay 3 hours before the schedule flight departure.
• Tickets reconfirmation or rescheduling will be arranged one day prior to departure.
• Cars rented to tourists are that of comfortable and in excellent running conditions.
WE WANT TO BE THE PROVIDER OF QUALITY AND MONEY-FOR-VALUE TOUR
These are our key words to represent all our tour packages and car rental services.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Kelvin Kong3D/2N Mount Kinabalu Climbing & Poring Hot Spring
KK Leisure Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd
Mount Kinabalu Climbing Packages
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Sight-Seeing Tours Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter