Monsopiad Cultural Village & City Tour
At Monsopiad village, you will be briefed on the ancient history of the long lost warrior named Monsopiad. Also witness the 42 head hunting trophies hanging on the roof top of the House of Skull. Later, take a city tour round trip on the afternoon.
Contact Owner For More Information »
Contact Owner For More Information »
|Monsopiad Cultural Village|
89500 Penampang, Sabah, Malaysia
Scenario of your tour
The journey takes 20 minutes drive to reach the Monsopiad Cultural Village. Soon after you set your feet in the village, a welcome drink in the form of local rice wine will be served. Later, you will be guided to tour the village where you will be briefed on the ancient history of the long lost warrior named Monsopiad. Here, you can see the 42 head hunting trophies hanging on the roof top of the House of Skull. You will also be entertained by the village talented staff who will be performing their cultural dance, namely the sumazau.
After you have completed your tour to Monsopiad Cultural Village, you will be driven back to the city and your tour will begin at the Filipino market. At this market, you will have the opportunity to buy some local handicrafts. Next, your tour will proceed to Wisma Tun Datu Mustapha that was formerly known as Sabah Foundation Building and was once housed the state Chief Minister. It has a revolving restaurant and diners can enjoy the view of the sea.
Moving south, the tour will move to Poh Tse Buddhist temple, the second oldest temple in Sabah and then to the State Museum where you can see for yourself the many cultural heritages and history of Sabah. Finally, you will be brought to the State Mosque for you to see the 13 gold plated domes that represent the number of states in Malaysia.
09:30 am – Depart from your hotel.
10:00 am – A guided tour and briefing on the ancient history of the long lost warrior named Monsopiad.
11:00 am – Cultural dance performance.
12:30 noon – Lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00 pm – A Visit to the Filipino market / Wisma Tun Datu Mustapha / Poh Tse Buddhist temple / The State Mosque.
Return back to your hotel before 17:00 pm.
Contact Owner For More Information »Kelvin Kong (View My Profile)
Tour Code : BKI-1D-MCV-KK
Duration : 6 hours
Inclusive : Return land transfer, entrance fee, welcome drinks, traditional dances, lunch and English speaking guide.
Remarks : Bring along your drinking water, camera and some extra cash for other purchases during the tour.
Greetings everyone!! A warm welcome to Borneo Malaysia from us.
KK LEISURE TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD (formerly known as KK TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD).
The company was established on 23 March 2006 as an inbound tour company and was officially registered with the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia on September 2006 operating in the region of Sabah, a state of Malaysia in Borneo island.
Our main office is located in the city centre of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. We also have branchs outlet at :
(1) Kota Kinabalu International Airport
(2) KK Terminal 2 Airport (for Budget airline – AirAsia)
(3) service counter at Tang Dynasty Hotel (Wawasan Plaza).
The packages undertaken by us are as follows:
• Transfer of tourist arrival from the airport to their hotel or place of stay.
• Providing tour package to places of tourist attraction in and out of the city.
• Arranging tourist departure from their hotel or place of stay to the airport.
• Providing car rental to tourists.
• Assisting tourists securing reservation of hotel, lodgings and other mode of accommodation or places of stay.
• Providing tour guides.
Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred tour operator by international and local tourists through our high quality services of tour packages arrangement and our professional, knowledgeable and friendly staffs.
Our mission is to provide high quality services of all tour packages arrangement to tourists’ satisfaction of the followings:
• The transports fetching tourists on arrival will be at the airport 15 minutes before the schedule arrival of tourists.
• A comfortable coach, van or other mode of transportation and a professional, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will be provided to all tourist of their tours to places of tourists attractions throughout Sabah.
• The transports sending tourists to the airport will be at the hotels or places of stay 3 hours before the schedule flight departure.
• Tickets reconfirmation or rescheduling will be arranged one day prior to departure.
• Cars rented to tourists are that of comfortable and in excellent running conditions.
WE WANT TO BE THE PROVIDER OF QUALITY AND MONEY-FOR-VALUE TOUR
These are our key words to represent all our tour packages and car rental services.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Kelvin KongMonsopiad Cultural Village & City Tour
KK Leisure Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000Contact Owner For More Information »
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details