2D/1N Runggus Long House & Tip of Borneo
Experience the Runggus Bavaggazo longhouse made of Bamboo and witness the gong making by Runggus. Also you'll be entertaint by the cultural dances & gong music of the Rungus cultural group.
Scenario of your tour
Your first day tour will be filled with visits to Kota Belud, Kudat, Simpang Mengayau where the Northern Tip of Borneo is situated, and the Rungus Longhouse while the second day will be a leisurely traveling day back to Kota Kinabalu.
Your trip begins with a 1 hour trip to Kota Belud that will offer you the Sunday ‘tamu’ if you happen to be there on Sunday with various local goods, foods, drinks, and handicrafts will be on sale to local and tourist alike. Your stay at Kota Belud will be between 30 minutes to 1 hour before you proceed to Kudat. Along the way to Kudat you will be guided to visit the Bee Farm where you can see for yourself how bees are rare and how honey are extracted from them.
Upon reaching Kudat, you will be treated for lunch at one of the town restaurants and after that you tour will proceed to Simpang Mengayau where the Northern Tip Of Borneo is located. While there, take the opportunity to enjoy the pulsating panoramic view of the tip of Borneo. After your tour to Simpang Mengayau, you will be led to the Rungus Longhouse, the final destination of the day and a place for you to enjoy your prepared local dinner, the cultural performance by local villages and an overnight stays for your complete rest of the day.
Your second day start with a local breakfast at the Rungus Longhouse before you check-out of the house and depart back to Kota Kinabalu. And while on your leisurely trip back, you can request for a stop over at any stalls beside the road to buy local handicrafts, foods and a popular barbecue corn. When you reach Kota Kinabalu, you will have your lunch prior to your transfer back to your hotel.
0730 hrs – Pick up from hotel and set north to Kudat located at the tip of Borneo. Along the way, stopover at Gombizou and Sumankap villages to observe the gong-making and honey bee farm. Lunch at Local Restaurant before proceeding to enjoy the glorious view at Simpang Mengayau, the very tip of Borneo with its dramatic landscape and white beaches.
Finally proceed to the Runggus longhouse of one of the indigenous tribe of Sabah. The Runggus are mostly farmers and gifted artisans who excel in woven basketry and intricate beadwork. The Bavaggazo longhouse is developed as a cultural centre piece by the Runggus community as a means to display and conserved their cultural heritage. In the evening, enjoy your prepared local dinner and the cultural performance by local villages. Settle down for an overnight stay at the Bavaggazo longhouse.
AM – Local breakfast at the Longhouse before checking out from the long house and depart back to Kota Kinabalu. On the way back, you may stopover at any stalls beside the road to buy local handicrafts, fruits, etc. Lunch at local restaurant in Kota Kinabalu before transfer back to hotel.
Age range, type of group
Tour Code : BKI-2D1N-RGS-TOB
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
What to bring : Drinking Water, Insect Repellent, Good Walking Shoes/Flip Flop, Extra Clothes, Personal Toiletries Binocular, Hat/cap and Sunscreen. Don\t forget to bring your camera.
Package inclusive :
- Return land transfers
- Entrance fees for Bee/Gong & Long House
- Accommodation at Long House (Common Bathroom)
- Runggus cultural dances & gong music
- 2 x Lunch / 1 x Dinner / 1 x Breakfast
- English speaking guide
- Sit in coach basis (SIC)
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
- Rates quoted are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and subject to change without prior notice.
• From Kota Kinabalu, drive 190km north (3 hrs) to Kudat.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Kelvin Kong (View My Profile)
|2D/1N Runggus Long House & Tip of Borneo|
89050 Kudat, Sabah, Malaysia
Greetings everyone!! A warm welcome to Borneo Malaysia from us.
KK LEISURE TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD (formerly known as KK TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD).
The company was established on 23 March 2006 as an inbound tour company and was officially registered with the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia on September 2006 operating in the region of Sabah, a state of Malaysia in Borneo island.
Our main office is located in the city centre of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. We also have branchs outlet at :
(1) Kota Kinabalu International Airport
(Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Singapore, TigerAir, Malindo Airlines etc
The packages undertaken by us are as follows:
• Transfer of tourist arrival from the airport to their hotel or place of stay.
• Providing tour package to places of tourist attraction in and out of the city.
• Arranging tourist departure from their hotel or place of stay to the airport.
• Providing car rental to tourists.
• Assisting tourists securing reservation of hotel, lodgings and other mode of accommodation or places of stay.
• Providing tour guides.
Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred tour operator by international and local tourists through our high quality services of tour packages arrangement and our professional, knowledgeable and friendly staffs.
Our mission is to provide high quality services of all tour packages arrangement to tourists’ satisfaction of the followings:
• The transports fetching tourists on arrival will be at the airport 15 minutes before the schedule arrival of tourists.
• A comfortable coach, van or other mode of transportation and a professional, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will be provided to all tourist of their tours to places of tourists attractions throughout Sabah.
• The transports sending tourists to the airport will be at the hotels or places of stay 3 hours before the schedule flight departure.
• Tickets reconfirmation or rescheduling will be arranged one day prior to departure.
• Cars rented to tourists are that of comfortable and in excellent running conditions.
WE WANT TO BE THE PROVIDER OF QUALITY AND MONEY-FOR-VALUE TOUR
These are our key words to represent all our tour packages and car rental services.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Kelvin Kong2D/1N Runggus Long House & Tip of Borneo
KK Leisure Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Sight-Seeing Tours Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter