2D/1N Island Explorer at Manukan Island
Depart by boat from KK jetty to Sapi island for BBQ Lunch. While at Sapi island you can enjoy your favorite water sports, snorkeling and swimming also some other beach activities on the island.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Scenario of your tour
To begin with your first day tour
, you will be picked from your hotel at about 8.30 am to be transferred to the jetty. Thereafter, you will board a boat for your tour to the two islands that will start from Sapi island before you proceed your Manukan island tour
. Upon arrival at your first stop, the Sapi island, you are given a free choice of your favorite water sports, that is, snorkeling or swimming.
At noon time, BBQ lunch will be served, and after your lunch your tour will proceed to Gayana island for you to relax, have dinner and because karaoke facilities are readily available in the chalet, you can try your karaoke singing talent before you can call off the day for an overnight stay at the island’s chalet.
The second day at the Manukan island will be a leisure day. Your breakfast will be served in the morning, and after you have check-out of the chalet, you will have your free own leisure before lunch is served. By late afternoon, you will be transferred back to Kota Kinabalu.
08:30 am - Pick up time from your hotel to be transferred to jetty.
09:00 am - Depart by boat to Sapi island.
09:15 am - Arrive Sapi Island.
12:00 am - BBQ Lunch in Island
02:30 pm - Depart from Sapi island to Manukan island.
03:00 pm - Check-in into Manukan Island chalet / Free own leisure.
07:00 pm - Dinner at island restaurant / relax / karaoke sessions.
10:00 pm - Overnight at twin share chalet room.
08:00 am - Breakfast at chalet.
10:00 am - Check-out from chalet.
12:00 pm - Lunch at resortÕs restaurant.
01:00 pm - Depart by schedule boat back to Kota Kinabalu.
02:00 pm - Transfer back to hotel.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Age range, type of group
Tour Code : BKI-2D1N-PMNK
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Inclusive : Transfer, ESG, Accommodation (twin sharing), 3 Meals, Island trip with BBQ Lunch, entrance, snorkel, mask and also life jacket.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Kelvin Kong (View My Profile)
|2D/1N Island Explorer at Manukan Island|
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Greetings everyone!! A warm welcome to Borneo Malaysia from us.
KK LEISURE TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD (formerly known as KK TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD).
The company was established on 23 March 2006 as an inbound tour company and was officially registered with the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia on September 2006 operating in the region of Sabah, a state of Malaysia in Borneo island.
Our main office is located in the city centre of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. We also have branchs outlet at :
(1) Kota Kinabalu International Airport
(Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Singapore, TigerAir, Malindo Airlines etc
The packages undertaken by us are as follows:
• Transfer of tourist arrival from the airport to their hotel or place of stay.
• Providing tour package to places of tourist attraction in and out of the city.
• Arranging tourist departure from their hotel or place of stay to the airport.
• Providing car rental to tourists.
• Assisting tourists securing reservation of hotel, lodgings and other mode of accommodation or places of stay.
• Providing tour guides.
Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred tour operator by international and local tourists through our high quality services of tour packages arrangement and our professional, knowledgeable and friendly staffs.
Our mission is to provide high quality services of all tour packages arrangement to tourists’ satisfaction of the followings:
• The transports fetching tourists on arrival will be at the airport 15 minutes before the schedule arrival of tourists.
• A comfortable coach, van or other mode of transportation and a professional, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will be provided to all tourist of their tours to places of tourists attractions throughout Sabah.
• The transports sending tourists to the airport will be at the hotels or places of stay 3 hours before the schedule flight departure.
• Tickets reconfirmation or rescheduling will be arranged one day prior to departure.
• Cars rented to tourists are that of comfortable and in excellent running conditions.
WE WANT TO BE THE PROVIDER OF QUALITY AND MONEY-FOR-VALUE TOUR
These are our key words to represent all our tour packages and car rental services.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Kelvin Kong2D/1N Island Explorer at Manukan Island
KK Leisure Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia Sight-Seeing Tours Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter