2D/1N Kinabalu Park/Mesilau/Sabah tea
Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site, offering an incredible mega bio-diversity of flora and fauna. Stopover at Sabah Tea Garden nestled 800m on rolling hills near Kg Nalapak famously known for its production of Organic te
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Scenario of your tour:
You will depart from your hotel at about 8.30 a.m. The journey to Kinabalu National Park takes roughly 2½ hours drive through scenic countryside and beautiful mountain range. A brief stop at Nabalu market will give you the opportunity to buy local handicrafts and local fruits. Upon arrival at Kinabalu National Park, you will be check-in at one of the hotels in that area before you will have your lunch. After that, you will have your free own leisure.
0830 hours – Embark on a ride that will take you across the mountainous Crocker Range with panoramic views of the countryside and soaring hills, catching sight of Mount Kinabalu, South East Asia highest peak. En route stop to visit the Nabalu Native Market where most villagers will bought their local produce & handicraft. On arrival at the park, relished on a guided nature trek along one of many trails in the park . The Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site, and offers an incredible mega bio-diversity of flora and fauna. Lunch at the Park/Kundasang before proceeding to Mesilau, located 2000m on the eastern side of Mount Kinabalu. Check in and enjoy the serene surrounding view of the amazing nature’s paradise. Feast over a delicious steam boat dinner and overnight at Crocker Range Mesilau Nature resort.
Feast your eyes as far as you can see the beautiful sunrise view of the Mt. Kinabalu. Enjoy the Mesilau guided nature walk to the Nepenthes Garden, a mountain slope covered with naturally growing pitcher plants; including the giant Nepenthes rajah and the glorious native orchids, many are endemic to Borneo only. Checking out from the resort, stopover at the Sabah Tea Garden nestled 800m on rolling hills near Kg Nalapak famously known for its production of ‘ Organic Sabah Tea’. Return to BKI/Hotel after lunch.
Age range, type of group
Tour Code : 2D1N-013
Package inclusive :
- Return land transfers
- Conservation fees for Kinabalu Park/Mesilau/Mt. Garden
- Entrance fee to Sabah Tea & Tea factory visit
- Accommodation at Kundasang (attached bathroom)
- 2 x Lunch/1 x Dinner/1 x Breakfast
- English speaking guide
- Sit in coach basis (SIC)
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Remarks: Rates quoted are in RM (Ringgit Malaysia) and subject to change without prior notice. By Road from Kota Kinabalu, drive 88 km north (1 1/2 hrs) to Kinabalu Park without stopover.
Important Notes: Kinabalu has many rare and endangered plants and animals. It is important that you do not harm, disturb or remove them. Do not encourage trade in living plants and animals, or items produced from threatened natural resources When walking, stay identifiable paths and follow your guide. When near animals, avoid making undue noise or movement, or doing anything to disturb them. Use binoculars rather than trying to get too close.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Kelvin Kong (View My Profile)
|2D/1N Kinabalu Park/Mesilau/Sabah tea|
Jalan Kinabalu, Kinabalu Park, 89300 Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia
Greetings everyone!! A warm welcome to Borneo Malaysia from us.
KK LEISURE TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD (formerly known as KK TOUR & RENT A CAR SDN BHD).
The company was established on 23 March 2006 as an inbound tour company and was officially registered with the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia on September 2006 operating in the region of Sabah, a state of Malaysia in Borneo island.
Our main office is located in the city centre of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. We also have branchs outlet at :
(1) Kota Kinabalu International Airport
(Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia, Singapore, TigerAir, Malindo Airlines etc
The packages undertaken by us are as follows:
• Transfer of tourist arrival from the airport to their hotel or place of stay.
• Providing tour package to places of tourist attraction in and out of the city.
• Arranging tourist departure from their hotel or place of stay to the airport.
• Providing car rental to tourists.
• Assisting tourists securing reservation of hotel, lodgings and other mode of accommodation or places of stay.
• Providing tour guides.
Our vision is to be recognized as a preferred tour operator by international and local tourists through our high quality services of tour packages arrangement and our professional, knowledgeable and friendly staffs.
Our mission is to provide high quality services of all tour packages arrangement to tourists’ satisfaction of the followings:
• The transports fetching tourists on arrival will be at the airport 15 minutes before the schedule arrival of tourists.
• A comfortable coach, van or other mode of transportation and a professional, knowledgeable and friendly tour guide will be provided to all tourist of their tours to places of tourists attractions throughout Sabah.
• The transports sending tourists to the airport will be at the hotels or places of stay 3 hours before the schedule flight departure.
• Tickets reconfirmation or rescheduling will be arranged one day prior to departure.
• Cars rented to tourists are that of comfortable and in excellent running conditions.
WE WANT TO BE THE PROVIDER OF QUALITY AND MONEY-FOR-VALUE TOUR
These are our key words to represent all our tour packages and car rental services.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Kelvin Kong2D/1N Kinabalu Park/Mesilau/Sabah tea
KK Leisure Tour & Rent A Car Sdn Bhd
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia 88000Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter