Sourdough Sue's Bear Lake Lodging
(2) 24 ft. Yurts; (1) 30 ft. Yurt . All nestled among Spruce trees on a private fenced in acre. Within walking distance of Bear Lake. Surrounded by Fjords and many glaciers. Bear Lake is known for its Sockeye Salmon run, and home to many bears.
Starting at USD $ 169
Sourdough Sue's Bear Lake Lodging is nestled among Spruce Trees on a fenced in private acre. We are within walking distance of the famed Iditarod Trail and Chugach National Forest and of course Bear Lake itself. Bear Lake is home to thousands of Sockeye Salmon that run into the lake during summer to spawn. It is also home to the brown and black bear that follow the Salmon for food sources. On any given day you may run into a bear, moose or other critter strolling along minding there own business.. Bear Lake is also a fun lake to kayak on or canoe on. And our lodging business has a canoe for the avid or beginning canoer.
Vacation Rental Property
(2) 24 ft. Yurts have a queen pillow top bed, queen futon couch bed, and (2) twin futon chair beds. A 3/4 kitchen with coffee pot, dishes, sink, fridge, griddle and kitchen accessories.
An oil drip stove for warmth on a cool summer day heats the yurt.
A private bathroom with towels, body wash and soap, plus toilet and sink.
(1) 30 ft. Yurt. full kitchen, same as 24.ft. Yurts, but full inside cooking facilities.
All 3 yurts have BBQ' ers on deck with chairs.
Sleeps & # of Bedrooms
24 ft. Yurt Sleeps (6) comfortably.
(1) private bathroom with shower
This Yurt is open for sleeping quarters. * refer to the pictures on my website
30 ft. Yurt Sleeps (8) comfortably.
(1) private bathroom with shower
(2) private bedrooms with double beds
Cell phone coverage for most carriers
Policies & Restrictions
*No pets except seeing eye dogs
* No smoking inside. Smoking buckets are located outside on porches
*No one under 18 yrs. old unless accompanied with an adult
Rates & Availability
24.ft Yurts-Rates are based upon double occupancy @ $149.00 + .03% Borough Tax; Plus $15.00 per additional person over the age of 5yrs. per night.
30 ft. Yurt- Rates are based upon accommodation rate of (4) guests @ $225.00 ;
(6) @$250.00; (8) @ $275.00; For (5) or (7) guests it is an additional $15.00 per person, plus .03% Borough Tax per night.
No wheelchair access
From Anchorage: 120 Miles South on Highway 1 to Hwy. 9. Turn left on Bear Lake Rd. Drive up 1 Mile to Tressler Ave. Turn right to Sourdough Sue's.
From Seward: 6.5 Miles North on Seward Hwy. to Bear Lake Rd. Turn Right on Bear Lake Rd. 1 Mile to Tressler Ave. Turn right to Sourdough Sue's
* Sourdough Sue's Office is next door in the small green house
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
Military discount offered with Military Identification
September and May Special; Call or email for more information
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »L. Sue Mickens- Maurice (View My Profile)
|Sourdough Sue's Bear Lake Lodging|
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
L. Sue Mickens- MauriceSourdough Sue's Bear Lake Lodging
33910 Treslerr Ave.
Seward, Alaska 99664Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Gallery Lodge...64.9 mi away
Kasilof, Alaska Hotels & ResortsFrom USD $130 per Night
Orca Lodge...61.4 mi away
Soldotna, Alaska Hotels & ResortsFrom USD $200 per Night
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter