|San Souci Hotel|
618 n birch rd , fort lauderdale, Florida
|may -5-nov 31||$59||$85|
|dec -1-may 5||$99||$135|
Enjoy water sports, boating, biking, walking, running, skiing, scuba, snorkeling, napping, people watching. Visit museum, theatre, symphony and ballet. Ship out from Port Everglades, the Fort Lauderdale cruise port.
Mix food and fun on the Jungle Queen Riverboat, Mai Kai Polynesian Restaurant, Beach Place Mall and Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Shop at the Galleria Mall, Sawgrass Mills, Swap Shop or along famous Las Olas Boulevard.
Fort Lauderdale, home to the International Swimming Hall of Fame, with museum, pools, water polo, swim meets and more.
Don't miss the alligators at Everglades Holiday Park. See local flora and fauna at Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. Hike or rent a canoe to see nature preserved at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
* Office Hours: 9 AM to 9 PM, EST
* Check In: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM. Fees apply for late Check Out.
* Arrivals after 6 PM: Please call ahead to guarantee smooth Check In.
* Rates are subject to change. Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
* Reservations must be guaranteed with valid credit card
* Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve or occupy a room
* Rates are based on double occupancy. Fees may apply for additional guests
* Add 11% Florida lodging tax to room charges
* All rooms are Non-Smoking. Re-cleaning fee $250 will be charged for smoking in room
* Only registered guests are allowed on property. Please meet visitors off property
* One parking space per room
* No pets
* Deposit required to hold reservation -- one night rate -- valid credit card preferred
* Cancellation must be made by phone AND in writing. 2 days prior to arrival in summer, 7 in winter
* Cancellation. Guest MUST cancel reservation on the same website where the reservation was booked, within the cancellation timeframe. Failure to do so will result in fees.
* No refund for no-shows or early departure
Please note: This property is privately owned. The management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or guest's visitors, or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
1. Exit US1 north to Fort Lauderdale.
2. Turn right (east) on 17th Street Causeway.
3. Follow 17th Street. You will pass the Fort Lauderdale Convention Center and cross over a bridge. 17th Street curves around and becomes A1A, the highway that parallels the beach. The beach will be on your right.
4. Continue north on A1A until you get to the light at Terramar St.
5. Turn left onto Terramar St.
6. Go two blocks to Birch Rd. and turn right onto Birch.
7. Go one block to Auramar.
8. Sans Souci Hotel is at the corner of Birch and Auramar. It is on the northeast corner of the intersection.
From MIA, Miami International Airport:
1. Take Hwy 112 going east to I-95 to Fort Lauderdale.
2. Take the exit at Sunrise Blvd., exit 30.
3. On Sunrise go east to A1A, “to the beaches.”
4. Turn right/south on A1A.
5. Turn right on Auramar Street, it is the street after Belmar.
6. Go two blocks to Birch Rd.
7. Sans Souci Hotel is at the corner of Birch and Auramar, the northeast corner of the of the intersection.
From the Florida Turnpike and I-95:
1. Exit onto Sunrise Blvd East.
2. On Sunrise go east to A1A, “to the beaches.”
3. Turn right/south on A1A.
4. Turn right on Auramar St., it is the street after Belmar.
5. Go two blocks to Birch Rd.
6. Sans Souci Hotel is at the corner of Birch and Auramar, the northeast corner of the intersection.