Carey's Sweet EscapesSpacious Condo on West Beach Blvd. 7 Acres on Little Lagoon & Across the Street from the Beach. • 1 Queen Bed • 2 Twin Beds • 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa • Updated Unit • Tile Throughout • Covered Deck • 2 Large Pools

$65 US $
per Night
First Name: Last Name: Email:
Email OwnerEmail the Owner to Make Your Reservations help
Availability is limited so be sure to make your reservations early.

Your Information


Travel Dates & Preferences


Flexible Dates
Adults:   Children
Questions / Message

Details of Carey's Sweet Escapes, Gulf Shores, Alabama Vacation Rentals
Details for Carey's Sweet Escapes

Surrounding Area

This condo is located in the Sea Oats Complex, on West Beach Blvd, approximately 3 miles from Highway 59. The complex sits on over 7 acres directly on the lagoon, and has deeded beach access directly across the street. There are 2 large pools along with fishing piers and boat slips on the lagoon. The condo is spacious, well equipped and recently had new tile installed throughout, fresh paint and a 46" LCD TV. I think you would be very pleased with everything. You can see more pictures at our website

Policies & Restrictions

Payment by Check or Credit Card (3% credit card processing fee)
I will e-mail you a contract and you will need to send it back with two checks. One for the rental, tax and cleaning fee. The second a $250 damage deposit. The rental check will be deposited approximately 4 weeks prior to arrival. Once you have checked out, the deposit check will be voided and mailed
back. You can pay by credit card if you prefer. Paying by credit card, 25% of the rental is due at time of booking, and the remaining 75% will be charged 30 days before check in. There is a 3% transaction fee for payment by credit card.
We also have a 1 bedroom condo and a 4 bedroom house that might be of interest for future trips.
Thank you for your inquiry and feel free to call or email if you have any questions.

Advertise Your Accommodation or Travel Services

Create A ListingGreat Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.
Rates From US $17 Per Month    » View Details

» See Link Codes
Link Codes - Add This Listing To Your Site

Add this listing to your website, CraigsList, FaceBook, MySpace or blog.

Carey's Sweet Escapes
Carey's Sweet Escapes
Gulf Shores, Alabama Vacation Rentals
Spacious Condo on West Beach Blvd. 7 Acres on Little Lagoon & Across the Street from the Beach. • 1 Queen Bed • 2 Twin Beds • 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa • Updated Unit • Tile Throughout • Covered Deck • 2 Large Pools

Starting at $65 Per Night


Gulf Shores, Alabama Vacation Rentals | Alabama Vacation Rentals | Alabama Vacations | Gulf Shores, Alabama
Vacation Rentals | Vacation Rentals Alabama
Link Code

Search Vacation Ideas
Current Search

Disclaimer: Information provided through RealAdventures website, newsletters, emails or other services has been provided directly by the companies and/or individuals owning or offering the products/services. RealAdventures does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy of the information contained herein. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and clarity of any posted material and to determine the suitability of any service for their particular needs or requirements. Likewise, it is the responsibility of advertisers to determine the suitability and credit worthiness of potential customers prior to any transaction.

Listing # RA-1226497