You won't be our guest, you will be our flatmate. Between us we have travelled to more than 20 countries - we are not doing this just to run a business, we want to hang out with fellow travellers. We have free wifi and a kitchen you can use whenever you like. Even though the emphasis is on a chilled out vibe we always make sure the showers, kitchen and bedrooms are very clean. It is a short and pleasant walk to the Old Town from the hostel but conveniently Avlabari Metro station is on route, just three minutes from the hostel on just past the market and shops. The metro will give you cheap, quick and easy access to the whole city. If you want to travel throughout Georgia we can help you plan your trip and can recommend hostels across the country.
Three dorm rooms and a private double room
- Free Internet
- Free computer
- Free WI-FI
- Free METRO CARDS
- Free tea and coffee all day long
- Equipped kitchen [ save more on food ]
- Washing machine [ 5GEL per load ]
- Garden with hammock [ have a rest in the shadow of bamboo ]
- Balcony with nice panoramic view to the city
- BBQ Facilities
- 2 mins walk to market and shops
- 3 mins walk to Avlabari Metro
- 8 mins of easy walk till Old Town [Downtown]
From the metro station follow Gonashvili street towards cathedral, turn right on the second small crossroad and left stright away.
Exact address is Tbilisi, Avlabari, Makhatis shesakhvevi 22.