Spend your nights in our Art-Deco beds, start your day with the morningly yogaclass, enjoy a delicious vegetarian breakfast. Schochwitz is the place to rejuvenate yourself.
Our friendly staff will always be there for you.
Use our full equiped guest-kitchen, mini cinema and pool-table to fullfill the last hours of the day.
Internationally known Visionaries, therapists and healers will give lectures, seminars and courses to encourage us to live a more spiritual and balance life with the aim to share and extend our knowledge, working together.
General timetable information for Germany and Europe you find at www.fahrplan-online.de oder at Deutsche Bahn AG.
From the main railway station in Halle there is a direct, hourly bus connection to the Castle on weekdays.
Distances to other Towns:
* * Halle - Berlin around 190 km
* * Halle - Leipzig around 30 km
* * Halle - Dresden around 150 km
If you want to arrive via airplane we advise following airports for arrival:
* 1. Airport Berlin Tegel or Airport Berlin Schönefeld About every 15 Minutes busses depart to Halle(Saale). At the main railway station there is also an hourly bus connection to Castle Schochwitz (stage Schochwitz-Halle).
* 2. Airport Leipzig The flight ticket includes a train ticket to the main railway station Halle (Saale). The train arrives every 45 minutes.
Near the main rail station there is an hourly departure with a bus to Castle Schochwitz (stage Schochwitz-Halle).
* 3. Airport Dresden Every 30 minutes there is a suburban train to the main railway station in Dresden. From Dresden you can take a train to Halle and continue by bus which departs from the bus station near the railway station. It will directly take you to the castle in Schochwitz.
* 4. Airport Altenburg (Ryan Air) There is a shuttle between this airport and the main railway station in Leipzig. Journey time is of about 70 minutes, price 12,00 Euros. From Leipzig take a train to Halle and there near the main railway station there is an hourly departure by a bus to Castle Schochwitz (stage Schochwitz-Halle).