We offer for you high class apartments in Vilnius Old Town. There are simple and luxurious, from two to four rooms, one or two levels and all around Vilnius City Hall. Most of apartments are renovated and modern. All apartments are equipped and ready...
Welcome to Vilnius! Hey! If You are going to visit Lithuania Vilnius we offer You to stay at our splendid short-term apartments and rent car. You are very welcome here. 2 beautiful and spacious apartments with 1 and 2 separate bedrooms....
Apartments for short and long term rentals available in the city centre and Old Town. Please contact us for more options and we will find you your perfect apartment. All apartments come with fully equipped kitchens, free internet, towels provided....
Very modern 1 bedrooms apartment , situated in heart of City Center, close to entertainment center "Pramogu Bankas" the main street Gediminas. Warm interior, pastel colours, comfortable furnitures will make you to relax in....
House is in a quit residential area. At the same time close proximity to the city center, one of the biggest shopping center MEGA, 9 Halls Golf field and deer farm, on site pound, fishing area, convenient and attractive for permanent and seasonal liv...
We can offer for you 1-2-3 room modern apartments in old city of Vilnius. You will have a pleasure to rest in our quit and comfortable apartments in the very heart of Old Town....
Marvellous guaranteed tours to the Baltics. Hotel reservations, transportation, sightseeing, activities, SPA breaks, conferences, incentives and city breaks in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia. ...
Jimmy Jumps House is located in the center of Vilnius' Epic Old Town. A 10-15 minute walk from the bus/train station, and just 50 baby steps from the main square and town hall, as well as all the best restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs that you would expect on these ancient and charming Old Town streets.
A small but lively hostel, where you will find a more personal and unforgettable experience. We have 3 Dorm rooms, filled with traveling stories, photos and artifacts, a balcony, a plush common room with old town views, all the amenities like free wifi etc expected these days from a top shelf spot, and a stocked kitchen with fresh made waffle breakfasts every morning.
AK 47 Shooting (13 guns!!!!)
Free Tea + Coffee
Free Bed Linens
Famous Hot Waffle Breakfast!
Free Security Lockers (w/ Deposit)
Free Walking Tours
Hookah/Sheesha on site!
Free Parking available but limited space
Play dice for vodka shots
Tours and Activities
24 Hour Reception
Friendly and Helpful staff
Jimmy Jumps was created by a Canadian backpacker, and the facilities have been set up with the experience in mind that comes with backpacking through a large chunk of the earth. From personal electrical outlets in each locker, (so you can charge your laptop/cell phone etc without worries while exploring,) to having your beds ready-made for you, to free guided tours by locals, pub crawls and the popular Machine Gun Tour and more. Everything is ready and waiting!
There are only so many beds to go around! and unless you don't mind sleeping on the couch, book yours now at the top backpackers haven in Lithuania! See you soon!!!
We accept the Jauntster discount card.
*The Private room is in an adjacent building and it has one Queen sized bed!
*Some people have a problem finding the hostel, and there is not a large sign on the street, so the directions need to be followed!!! You can do it! :)
* We do not accept Stag Groups or big groups of dudes of 5 and over. Attempting to book on multiple names will not go unnoticed, and your booking will be cancelled and deposit will not be refunded. We want to keep this a backpacker hostel.
*People have the right to live by the River Vilnele, while the River Vilnele has the right to flow past people.' (Constitution of the Republic of Uzupis, Vilnius)
*We do not accept credit cards.
*any telephone numbers you get at the bar from any girls must be handed in to Pete on departure.
PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH
Walking from Bus Station:
1. Walk straight out of the bus station to the road ahead STOTIES GATVE, go down STOTIES GATVE until you reach an intersection.
2. Cross the road. You have two choices, left is V. openo gatve, and right is SODU GATVE. GO RIGHT DOWN SODU GATVE. Wave to the prostitutes you might see here!
3. Keeping right on SODU GATVE you will reach PYLIMO GATVE.
4. CROSS PYLIMO, Go Right for 5-10 Meters, No more! As the building block ends, then take your first left and then another left immediately, basically swinging around the building.
5. Crossing the small parking strip, You will now see ARKLIU GATVE on the other side. Follow this all the way down, (the end turns into a small cobble alley) until you reach VOKIECIU GATVE. Directly across this however, you will see a large open square and the town hall to your left.
6. Cross this square to the opposite corner aiming for the NORDEA BANK in big blue letters.. This is the turn off to SAVICIAUS GATVE.
7. Go Down SAVICIAUS until you reach NUMBER 12.You will have to duck through the small blue old town door embedded in the larger gate to get into the courtyard. It is APARTMENT NUMBER 1 the first on the right. THERE IS NO BIG SIGN ONLY A SMALL GRAFFITI on the arch.
Again: SAVICIAUS 12, duck through the little blue door, apartment number 1 first on the right.
Please DO NOT ring on the neighbours door.
*IMPORTANT- Look at the photos to get an idea of what the Gate looks like, because some people get confused.. :) Its a small door to get inside the courtyard. You'll also see a small graffiti of 'jimmy jumps house' by the arch gate.
From Train Station, walk across the street to the bus station and follow the above steps.
From Panorama Hotel after coming from Kaunas Airport:
Head down the hill and turn Right and this is SODU gatve, which is mentioned in the directions, follow from there :) (left would bring you quickly to the bus station)
From the Vilnius Airport:
Take Bus 1 all the way to the main bus station (stotis) and then follow the above directions.
Taxi from the airport can be expensive.. if you can call one this is a good company:
Ekipazas - +370 52 39 55 39
*NOTE - Taking a taxi from the street randomly will cost alot more than calling for one. We suggest you call, or if you want we could call you a taxi, just let us know. If you do call a cab, it should not cost more than 8-10 Litas to get here.
|Jimmy Jumps House/hostel|