Bekir Ali Riza br.8, Ohrid, Macedonia
Our property offers, Two beds (2) apartment with bedroom, terase, cable tv, refrigirator, parking place.
Tree beds apartment (2) with bedroom, terase, kitchen. cable tv, refrigirator, dvd player, and parking place. Apartments are clean, brand new and a serene place to spend your holidays.
Ohrid is located in the south-western part of Macedonia, on the banks of Lake Ohrid, at an elevation of 690 meters above sea level.
Buildings and museums (selection):
There is a legend supported by observations by Ottoman traveler from 15th century, Evlia Celebia that there were 365 chapels within the town boundaries, one for every day of the year. Today this number is significantly smaller. However during the medieval times, Ohrid was called Slavic Jerusalem.
* Church of St. Sophia
* Church of St. Panteleimon
* Church of St. John at Kaneo
* Church of St. Clement
* Church of St. George
* Church of St. Zaum
* Church of St. Naum
* Church of St. Petka
* Church of St. Stephan
* Vestiges of basilicas from the early-Christian time, e.g. Basilica of St. Erazmo (4th century)
* Museum of Slavic writing culture (18th century)
* Robevi family house, museum of archeology
* Antique Theatre
* Church of St. Vraci, with frescos from the 14th century. A 14th-century icon from the church is depicted on the obverse of the Macedonian 1000 denars banknote, issued in 1996 and 2003.
Note: Besides being a holy center of the region, it is also the source of knowledge and pan-Slavic literacy. The restored Monastery at Plao�nik was actually one of the oldest Universities in the western world, dating before the 10th century.
There is a nearby airport, Ohrid Airport (now known as Apostle Paul Airport) that is open all year round.
* Ohrid Summer Festival, annual theater and music festival from July to August
* The Balkan Festival of Folk Songs and Dances, annual folklore music and dance festival in the beginning of July
* Balkan music square festival, music festival in August in which ethno musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular participate
* Ohrid Fest, music festival in August in which musicians from the whole Balkan peninsular are participating. This festival is held for four days which are divided into (Debutant Night, Folk Night, Pop Night and International Night).
Check in time- 24 hours
Check out- 12:00
Cash only upon arrival
Please contact us regarding your arrival time.
From the main shop street take right into the old part of
Ohrid and walk till anciant theatre near upper gate.
Vila Ohrid is situated 100 meters from anciant theatre near upper gate.