Happy Up Here Guesthouse is an unusual place where a property style accommodation awaits you with the cozy and friendly atmosphere of your mate's house. Our small and chillin' guest house, located in the most ecological area of Lima, is the perfect spot to rest and relax during the time you spend in the city. We offer not only a budget accommodation with all the needed services, but also a peaceful and alternative place to stop in.
Our alternative guesthouse offers you:
- Airport and bus station pickup service on demand (look for the Specials);
- Info about what this city can offer you 24/7 with good recommendations to fit your pocket and taste;
- Tour Planning! (what's this? you might say. Well, it's pretty simple: once you book us, you can send us an e-mail about the activities you want to do in the city, and we'll give you the best options, from 0 budget tourism to premium tours around the city, action, adventure, romance... just name your interest and the time you want to spend on it, we'll give you a good pack of options to fit your needs for free);
- A warm welcome as in your friend's house and the independence you can have at home;
- Unlimited cups of free coffee or tea as you're chillin' in one of our comfy sofas in the common area;
- A top notch Pisco Sour served in our mini bar and a 'first aid bar' filled with everything you need;
- Delicious and original meals based on Peruvian and international cuisine on our menu;
- Books exchange;
- Internet cafe;
- Free WiFi all over the place;
- Kitchen usage;
- Hair dryer;
- Laundry service;
- 24/7 check in;
- and all the stuff any proper hostel should offer.
check in: anytime
check out: 11:30
credit cards accepted (visa and mastercard via Paypal)
cancellation policy: 48 hours
If you're coming by bus, depending on which company you're traveling, you can take a bus (if you're in the Javier Prado Terminals like Cruz del Sur, Excluciva, Salazar, or Ormeño, you just need to pick up a cab and they will take you where we are in 5minutes. You can also cross the Javier Prado Av. and take a bus who goes all Javier Prado and step down one block after Aviacion Av. and walk down through that street (Leonardo Da Vinci) 04 blocks till you arrive to Boccioni Street where you have to turn left and walk half a block to get to our place. If you want, we can also pickup from the bus station at your request.
If it's too complicated, and you're arriving around one of the Javier Prado Stations (Cruz del Sur, Excluciva, Ormeño, Salazar, Cial, Transportes Junin, Soyuz, Peru Bus, Oltursa), write us after you confirm your booking and we'll pick you up for free. (That's the good thing about reading all the info given ;) )
|Link Code |