Breakfast , Tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser.
Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost).
Then free time.
Overnight at hotel
Breakfast. Check out in the morning and leave the luggage at hotel safety box.
Our city tour
starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple).
at night Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train ( first class) to Aswan.
(Optional Upgrade to sleeper train with Dinner and breakfast).
Sleeping and meals
1) All transfers and Pick up services.
2) All tours as mention in itinerary.
3) All meals as mention in the tours.
4) Price include all taxes.
5) Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen as mention in the itinerary.
6) Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
7) Entrance fees for all sight seen are included (except entry to great pyramids, mummy room…etc).
1) Tipping (approximately 35 $ per person for the whole tour).
2) Drinks or any extra meal.
3) Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.).
4) Any meals not mentioned in the program.
5) Any Optional tours.
6) International airfare.
8) Visa entry to Egypt.
Price 4 Stars Hotel 5 Stars Hotels
Per person in double room 650.00 U$D 700.00 U$D
Per person in single room 850.00 U$D 950.00 U$D
Per person in triple room 630.00 U$D 680.00 U$D
Regular group departures. private tours
This tour can be easily extended or shortened upon request
Special discount for Group reservations (more than 06 people)