Two bathrooms, both of which have a toilet, sink and shower. The shower in the master bathoom is larger than a typical stand up shower and could be used for bathing young children.
Full kitchen, including fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and coffee maker to enjoy some fresh brewed Costa Rican coffee. You can purchase local coffees within a couple minute walk of the condo.
The kitchen has most of the other things you would typically use, such as, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, glasses.
The family room has a 43 Samsung Plasma TV with a Cable TV connection. You will be able to receive both Spanish and English television.
Washer and Dryer on site. Basically all the amenities of a typical North American home/condo.
Very central to the beach (about 30 seconds away), and the most popular tourist destinations in Tamarindo and some of the most popular places in Costa Rica.
Once you arrive you don't need access to a vehicle unless you are leaving town. It is easy to hire a taxi. The condo is about a 50 minute car ride to the international airport in Liberia, and just a few minutes drive from the national airport in Tamarindo.
• Paper-Towels • On site security
• Maid service (2 times a week) • Toilet-Paper • Soaps-Basic
• Towels provided • Linens provided • Ceiling-Fans
• Air-conditioning Split Units
• Refrigerator • Oven
• Blender • Washing machine • Clothes dryer
• Coffee maker • Iron & Board • Ice-Maker
• Toaster • Microwave • Cooking utensils
• Dining area • Seating for 4 people
Bathrooms: • 2 bathroom(s) • Both - Toilet, Shower
• 2 Bedrooms, sleeps maximum of 6 people
• Bedroom 1 –1 king • Bedroom 2-1 Queen •Sofa Bed
• Internet access • Wireless broadband
Outside: • Dedicated parking • Balcony
• Pool Area • Garden • Outdoor-Grill-Gas.
• Outdoor pool • Pool/Waterfall feature
• Children welcome • Pets not allowed
• Long term renters welcome • Elevator
• Swimming • Tennis
• Mountain biking • Sailing • Fishing
• Deep sea-Fishing • Surfing • Nature Walking
• Mountaineering • Cycling • Horseback riding
• Scuba diving or snorkeling • Golf • Hiking