Day 1 Arrival KATHMANDU (1300m/4265ft): Arrive at Kathmandu International Airport where you will be warmly welcomed by our representative and check in to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore this historic and vibrant city. Welcome dinner in the evening.
Day 2 Sightseeing in KATHMANDU
Day 3 Fly to LUKLA (2800m/9187ft); trek to PHAKDING (2610m/8563 ft) 2-3 hours trek; 200m descent, 50m ascent: Early morning flight from Kathmandu International Airport to Lukla Airport and trek to Phakding.
Day 4 Trek to NAMCHE (3420m/11221ft) 5-6 hours/1000m ascent, 100m descent
Day 5 Acclimatize at NAMCHE
We have an acclimatization day at Namche Bazar. To help our body better adapt to the high altitude, we have a rest day at Namche.
Day 6 Trek to KHUMJUNG (3780m/12402ft)
Day 7 Trek to PHORTSE (3810m/12501ft)
Day 8 Trek to PANGBOCHE (3860m/12665ft)
Day 9 Trek to DINGBOCHE (4360m/14305ft)
Day 10 Acclimatize at DINGBOCHE
Day 11 Trek to LOBUCHE (4930m/16175ft)
Day 12 Trek to GORAK SHEP (5160m/16930ft) and EVEREST BASE CAMP (5340m/17521ft) and back to GORAK SHEP
Day 13 Trek to KALA PATTHAR (5545m/18193ft); return trek PHERICHE (4240m/13911ft)
Day 14 Trek back to TENGBOCHE (3870m/12697ft)
Day 15 Trek back to NAMCHE BAZAR
Day 16 Trek back to LUKLA
Day 17 Fly back KATHMANDU: Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu. In the evening you will be invited to join FAREWELL reviewing great photos and share experiences of the trip.
Day 18 Fly back HOME or extend your HOLIDAYS
TRIP COST INCLUDES:
1. All domestic flights and hotel/airport transfer by private vehicles.
2. Hotel Encounter or similar standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
3. All accommodation and meals during the trek.
4. Welcome & Farewell dinner.
5. All costs including salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging for leaders,
Sherpa, assistant trek leaders and porters.
6. All entry fees for sightseeing around Kathmandu.
7. All ground transport in private vehicles.
8. Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bags.
9. All necessary paper work and permits.
10. A comprehensive medical kit.
11. Portable Altitudes Chamber (PAC) for safety measure.
12. All government and local taxes.
13. Alpine club kit bag.
|Link Code |