Palmetto Bay Plantation
Palmetto Bay Plantation
Palmetto Bay Plantation is an eco-sensitive Roatan, Honduras resort surrounded by dozens of world-class dive sites, all within a 20-minute boat ride, that offers comprehensive dive packages for all levels of divers.
Palmetto Bay Plantation is an eco-sensitive Roatan, Honduras Resort
surrounded by dozens of world-class dive sites, all within a 20-minute boat ride, that offers comprehensive dive packages for all levels of divers. Located on Roatan’s north shore, this 120-acre paradise sits on a sparkling turquoise bay whose treasured coral reefs are part of the world’s second largest chain. From our white sand beach you can walk for miles without encountering modern civilization. Step off the beach and you’ll find a world of tropical vegetation featuring breadfruit, cashews, mangoes, citrus, coconuts, orchids, hibiscus flowers and mangroves.
The resort’s naturally beautiful setting was the location for the filming of the television series “Temptation Island,” and has been the site for numerous international fashion magazine photo shoots as well as the vacation choice of several movie celebrities. Not surprisingly, in 2009 Trip Advisor awarded Palmetto Bay Plantation “Best for Romance.”
The beachfront villas of Palmetto Bay Plantation were designed by Fentress Architects of Denver, Colorado, to form the heart and soul of an eco-sensitive resort. Reminiscent of traditional Balinese structures with their richly hued hardwoods and louvered-wall ventilation, each individually designed villa sits harmoniously amongst swaying palms just steps from the beach. Inside, beautifully constructed vaulted ceilings cap soaring great rooms while wide, covered decks surround the exteriors.
All villas feature well-equipped kitchens with full-sized American appliances and a convenient counter/bar area. Spacious bathrooms are finished with imported stone tile. In the great room and master bedroom, large louvered doors roll back to reveal floor-to-ceiling vistas of palm trees and exotic flowers.
So sit back…relax…and enjoy the natural island beauty of Palmetto Bay Plantation.
Ideal for couples or couples with one child, each Orchid Villa includes two bedrooms and one bathroom.
A great choice for families, each Hibiscus Villa includes one master bedroom/bathroom suite with one or two additional bedrooms and one additional bathroom.
Come enjoy our miles of white sand beaches…untouched coral reefs…lush tropical gardens…nature preserve and bird sanctuary…kayaks for exploring…private dock for swimming, boating or relaxing on the hammocks…swimming pool and hot tub…beachfront restaurant and bar with live music on weekend nights.
All waiting for you at Palmetto Bay Plantation.
Kayaks, Massage, dive shop, restaurant, bar, beach, pool, jacuzzi,wireless internet.
Policies & Restrictions
Cancellation & Payment Policies
1. Prices above are in US dollars and are valid for rental period of 1.1.2011 to 12.31.2011.
2. Rates are for one day or one week's stay (7 nights). Adjustments can be made for different lengths of stay.
3. Prices above are for oceanfront villas which are no more than a 3-minute walk to the beach: some have views to the water, all have views to gardens.
4. Beachfront villas, which have an unobstructed view to the sea, have limited availability - add $30 per day to above prices for beachfront villas. Villas with A/C are also available with special request and additional fee of $30/ day.
5. Our villas are rented to a specific number of guests, including children. When reservations are made, our reservation manager will request names and ages. If you wish to include additional adults or children after reservations are made, please contact us.
6. Price includes: airport pick-up and drop-off, welcome orientation with beverage, unlimited access to Hotel amenities (pool and kayaks).
7. Massage services, internet connection, snorkel, scuba, horseback riding and other optional activities are billed at check-out.
8. Prices do not include food, alcohol and drinks
Rates & Availability
January 15 January 16
April 30 May 1
June 11 June 12
September 17 September 18
December 17 December 18
January 7, 2012
Villa with two bedrooms and one bathroom (the most economical option)
Daily Rate $210 $240 $180 $210 $180 $240
Weekly Rate $1,400 $1,600 $1,200 $1,400 $1,200 $1,600
Villa with one master bedroom/bathroom suite and one or two additional bedrooms sharing one additional bathroom (an excellent choice for families)
Daily Rate $225 $255 $195 $225 $195 $255
Weekly Rate $1,500 $1,700 $1,300 $1,500 $1,300 $1,700
Choice of Villa with:
1. Two master bedroom/bathroom suites (an excellent choice for two couples), or
2. One master bedroom/bathroom suite and two additional bedrooms sharing one additional bathroom (an excellent choice for families)
Daily Rate $240 $270 $210 $240 $210 $270
Weekly Rate $1,600 $1,800 $1,400 $1,600 $1,400 $1,800
The Coconut Grove Cottage
Top luxury Villa right on the beach with a private plunge pool, A/C, one master bedroom/bathroom suite and two additional bedrooms sharing one additional bathroom.
Daily Rate $285 $315 $255 $285 $255 $315
Weekly Rate $1,900 $2,100 $1,700 $1,900 $1,700 $2,100
What does it mean to be a sustainable resort? At Palmetto Bay Plantation, the land, the sea and our community of people are all precious assets we want to nourish and maintain. We aim to promote all natural resources in a manner that is respectful and that will help conserve them for future generations.
From airport drive east towards Los Fuertes and French Harbour, once you pass Los Fuertes and the Texaco gas station, there is a Palmetto Bay Plantation sign on the left, please follow it to the end.
Discount applies in some instances please call us for more information.Email Owner For More Information »
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details