With a prime capital location close to shopping, dining and entertainment, the welcoming 3-star Bg City Hotel in downtown Belgrade, Serbia offers the kind of warm hospitality, inviting atmosphere and top-notch services sure to please business and leisure travelers alike.
This modern yet cozy hotel in Belgrade city center is situated in an unbeatable location just by the central station, and very close to the Terazije Square, the Knez Mihajlova street and the trendy bohemian quarter of Skadarlija.
With a cozy lounge area, a welcoming bar & restaurant, a private parking area (reservations necessary), meeting rooms, wireless Internet access throughout the property and a very helpful staff, Hotel Bg City Hotel in Belgrade represents the perfect destination for guests looking for an unforgettable stay in the Serbian capital.
In addition to the perfect location, the hotel offers newly furnished accommodation and friendly service. BG City Hotel has single, doble, triple and four bedrooms and suites.
TV + cable programs
Safe deposit box
Hair dryer (on request)
Safe deposit box
Non-smoking rooms (on request)
Extra bed (on request)
Crib (on request)
Newly opened restaurant - 20% discount for all hotel guests
The service and menu of the restaurant meets the highest standards and expectations in the hospitality industry. Dishes include traditional Serbian and international cuisine as well as many other specialties.
24 hours reception
Restaurant & bar
Private car park on request
Meeting room (up to 25 people)
Policies & Restrictions
* If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
* All children are welcome.
* All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
* All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
* All older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per night per person for extra beds.
* Maximum capacity of extra beds/baby cots in a room is 1.
* EUR 1.33 city/tourist tax per person per night is not included.
* 8.00 % VAT is included.
* Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
* Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
* Pets are not allowed.
Airport “Nikola Tesla” Belgrade:
• By Car - 15 – 20 min.- go on highway across the –Gazela- bridge, to the loop –Mostar-, to the Savska street 7.
• By Car – 10 min - on highway across the –Gazela- bridge, to the loop –Mostar-, to the Savska street.
• By Public Transportation – 15 min – Buses – 601, 9
• By Car- 5 min- just across the -Gazela- Bridge, to the loop –Mostar-, to the Savska street.
• By Public Transportation – 10 min – Buses 601, 9, 7
• By Car – 5min – trough Bulevar Vojvode Misica pass loop “Mostar” to the Savska street.
• By Public Transportation – 7 min – 3, 12, 13, 511, 551, 552.
Downtown of Belgrade
• Terazije - Walking- 5-7 min.
• Slavija - Walking- 10min. Public Transportation – 2, 7, 9, 10, 12, 78, 83
• Knez Mihajlova - Walking – 10 min.
• Kalemegdan - Walking – 10 min Public Transportation – 13, 2
• “Skadarlija” Bohemian quart – Walking 10 – 15 min.
|Dec 27 - Jan 4||new y||per a room|
|Jan 05 - 15 Feb||low||per a room|
|Feb 16 - 25 Dec||classic||per a room|
*Please contact advertiser
for rates & availability for your travel dates.