Here at Cocina Pacifica we have all-inclusive 3-day and 7-day itineraries to choose from. Meals, wine, cerveza, luxury accommodations, and excursions to markets, galleries, fishing, golf and shopping are all provided. (Except airfare)
Dinner class begins around 5pm each afternoon, with a break to have a glass of wine and toast the setting sun. We use the top chefs from local restaurants, each teaching you their personal favorites. Classes are very informal, with the emphasis on you learning wonderful dishes you can easily re-create at home.
Breakfast served on the patio overlooking the Pacific from 7:00am to 8:30am.
• Planned Excursion: Leave Cocina Pacifica around 11:00 for a tour of Todos Santos, gallery visits and have lunch in town. Todos Santos is considered the “Sante Fe of Mexico” with dozens of artist galleries and studios.
• Fishing: Cabo is perhaps the most prolific sport-fishing destination in the world, with Marlin, tuna and Dorado (Mahi Mahi) biting year-round. We also have all the equipment for surf fishing right in our own backyard, along with plenty of instruction.
• Golf: There are a dozen world-class golf courses around Cabo, with two or three courses always named in Golf Digests Top 100 of the World. Cocina Pacifica can provide tee times and transportation upon request.
• Hiking: Want to do a little hiking and exploring? Four miles of pristine and secluded beach are at your doorstep, or you can follow the arroyos for about a mile to the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains and climb small waterfalls and wade in streams for another ten miles.
• Feeling Adventuresome? For the surfers—or wannabes—Cerritos Beach is several miles north of us and is the premier surf break in Southern Baja. Lessons are available. How about an Ultra-light flight? Your pilot will pick you up on the beach in front of Cocina Pacifica and give you a birds-eye view of Baja and migrating whales. Like eating dust? Ten miles south, you can take 4-wheeler excursions into the arroyos and beaches. And the list is endless; just let us know what floats your boat and we’ll make it happen.
• Absolutely Nothing: This is our favorite option! Have a day-long siesta at Cocina Pacifica, watching the whales from your hammock while warm pacific breezes gently rock you under the palms. Lunch will be served on the beach.
Mexican Home Cooking School and Romantic B & B
Puebla, Mexico Cooking Schools
Offering traditional gourmet cuisine from its basics. Or a quiet country getaway for a weekend or more where there is no hurry... Enjoy the tranquility and calm of Tlaxcala, named the most serene state in Mexico 2011 15% discount...
Starting at $1,250 Per Week
Culinary Adventure on the Sea of Cortez
Guaymas, Mexico Cooking Schools
We have designed our SAVORING SONORA cooking school to provide both unique, cultural experiences, and fun, hands on cooking classes in a colorful and comfortable home located directly on the spectacularly beautiful Sea of Cortez. ...
$1,500 Per Person
Baja California Language College-Spanish Immersion
Baja California, Mexico Language Schools
Specializing in Spanish Immersion courses. Travel to Ensenada, Mexico for a weekend immersion course or for two or more weeks! Stress free environment to learn Spanish!...
Intensive Spanish Study on the Ocean, Veracruz, Mx
Veracruz, Mexico Language Schools
We're an non-traditional, highly successful language immersion school located right on the ocean that focuses on getting you talking,carrying on conversations, in Spanish. Four hours of class in school and two hours out-and-about every day....
Learn Spanish in the best school of Guadalajara
Guadalajara, Mexico Language Schools
Study Spanish in Guadalajara! Great location and program!! Native and qualified teachers! Our program is personalized and very interactive so you can improve your skills and learn about Mexico too. Groups 3-6 Also: Teacher training course available....
Starting at $140 Per Week
ENCUENTROS immersion Spanish
Morelos, Mexico Language Schools
ENCUENTROS immersion Spanish focuses on students who need Spanish for professional purposes or other specific reasons such as travel in Spanish-speaking countries. Fun, effective communicative approach. Weekend excursions. Homestays recommended....
Spanish School with personalized attention.
Querétaro, Mexico Language Schools
Study Spanish in the heart of the historic Unesco world heritage city of Querétaro, Mexico. Our small Spanish school focuses on giving personalized attention to Spanish students from all over the world. QLS is an Official DELE examination centre!...
Starting at $269 Per Week
Instituto Chac-Mool Spanish School
Riviera Maya, Mexico Language Schools
Learn Spanish quickly in Tulum, Mexico south of Cancun. Spanish immersion classes by the week for beginning, intermediate and advanced levels. We have peer group and private courses as well as programs for children....
Starting at $280 Per Week
Yoga and Dance Retreat in Oaxaca Mexico
Oaxaca, Mexico Cultural Experience
Experience the real Mexico with a week-long retreat in historical colonial Oaxaca where we will nurture body & mind with the uplifting and energizing rhythms of Salsa....
$1,289 Per Week
Learn Guitar & Experience Mexico
Guanajuato, Mexico Cultural Experience
Experience a week of classical guitar instruction and cultural experiences in historic, colonial San Miguel de Allende in the central highlands of Mexico. ...
$995 Per Week
Hotel Santa Fe
Los Cabos, Mexico Hotels & Resorts
Your best choice downtown Cabo San Lucas at low price....
$60 - 87.00
The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Los Cabos, Mexico Hotels & Resorts
The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort is the perfect Mexico travel destination. The hotel greets you from the moment you arrive with amazing service and tranquil luxury. This Cabo hotel offers some of the finest Mexico vacation packages available....
$250 Per Night
Marina Sol Resort Hotel
Los Cabos, Mexico Hotels & Resorts
The Hotel Has Comfortable Facilities, and an Excellent and Personalized Service Like Internet, Laundry Facilities and a Shop. ...
$192 Per Night
Mexico: Yucatan Multisport with Freewheeling
Tulum, Mexico Bike Tours
Cycling on flat paved and unpaved roads. Walks through ruins and along jungle paths. Explore Mayan archaeological sites with guides. Snorkel and swim in clear freshwater grottoes and warm beaches....
Starting at 3,995 Per Person
All inclusive surf and get away packages
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico Surfing
Luxury beach front hotel and spa in Punta Mita Mexico and condominium. surfing,scuba,whale watching and eco tour adventures...
Starting at $400 Per Night
Best riding holidays in Mexico
Valle de Bravo, Mexico Horseback Riding
Best riding holidays in Mexico....
Starting at $1,900 Per Week
Baja Trek - Budget Eco-Travel in Baja California
Tijuana, Mexico Eco Tours
Hop on our bright red, veggie oil-powered beach bus as we head to some of the most pristine wilderness areas in Baja California, including wide open beaches, high mountains, barren deserts, and bubbling hot springs with a community of new friends....
Starting at $88 Per Trip
Copper Canyon Private Lodges Away From Mass Tours
Canyon Zone, Mexico Eco Tours
Private Lodges, a private railcar with an open deck and naturalist guides provide the most indepth travel experience to Copper Canyon Mexico. Remote lodges perched on the canyon rim and the tropical river. Great hiking, birding, cultural contacts...
Baja Expeditions: Leader in Eco-Adventures to Baja
La Paz, Mexico Eco Tours
Baja Expeditions is the world's leader in eco-adventures in Baja California, Mexico. Swim, kayak or scuba dive on live-aboard boats in the Sea of Cortez. Or, go whale watching in San Ignacio Lagoon and Magdalena Bay on the Pacific side....
Save Up to 50% in Tours & Excursions in Acapulco!!
Acapulco, Mexico Sight-Seeing Tours
Save Up to 50% in All Tours and Sightseeing, Transportation & Excursions Let Us Take You Under Our Wing And Show You What Only The Insiders Know! City Tours, Jungle Lagoon Tour, Taxco, Eco Tour Turtle Release, Dine or Drinks & Dive...
|Link Code |