You’re guaranteed a warm welcome from the hotel staff who can advise you on how to make the most of your time in Siem Reap and assist with booking transport and other services
Use one of the hotel’s guest bikes for an early morning ride around the town and then enjoy breakfast in our restaurant or on the terrace overlooking the pool. International and local cuisine and a selection of drinks are available throughout the day.
The rooms at the Frangipani Villa Hotel are furnished with locally made custom furniture in keeping with the architectural style of the hotel and all rooms are air conditioned and have ensuite bathrooms, most with full sized bath.
The room is large with contemporary khmer architecture style and the bathroom itself is designed in terrazzo and stone wash making each room lovely and outstanding.
Each room has a writing desk areas, a fridge/mini bar, a room phone, 70+ channel cable tv, tea and coffee making facilities, and complimentary drinking water each day. Internet access is via wifi and cable connection. Hot water is via solar water heating.
* Free wifi
* 70+ channel cable tv
* Complimentary daily laundry service
* Tea & coffee making facilities
* Room phone
* Room safe
* Complimentary breakfast for two
* Complimentary drinking water
* Complimentary laundry service service (one trouser/skirt and shirt per guest per day.)
* 24 hours reception & security
* Tea and coffee making facilities in each room
* Free internet access via wifi or cable connection
* Our room rates include complimentary breakfast in the hotel’s terrace café
* Complimentary use of the guest bicycles – great for exploring Siem Reap in the early morning
Our shady garden restaurant serves local and international cuisine – enjoy traditional Cambodian fare such as the spicy fish amok or green mango salad with smoked fish, or choose an international option such as Caesar salad or imported Australian sirloin. We also serve a selection of wines, cocktails, soft drinks and coffees.
We can provide recommendations for restaurants, activities and day trips in and around Siem Reap and help guests arrange ticketing and transport for further travel around Cambodia.
Our friendly and helpful staff will do whatever they can to make your stay in Siem Reap a pleasant one.