Our private rooms are bright and clean with a double bed and cable TV. Rooms have a private bath and are air-conditioned.
* All-you-can-make pancakes every morning
* Coffee and tea all day
* Backpack-sized lockers with power points inside
* Bed linens
* Wireless Internet for laptops
* Secure parking
* Luggage storage on check out day
* Washing powder for laundry
* Billiards and foosball
* All rooms ensuite with air conditioning
* Pool, hot tub and large sundeck
* Large comfortable lounge
* Barbecue every Sunday night
* Day trips to the Grand Canyon
* Loads of hostel tours and activities every week including our popular limo and shopping tours and pub crawl
* Inexpensive high-speed internet kiosks
* Comfortable private rooms for 2 or 4 people
* TV room
At check in, guests must present one of the following:
At check in, guests must present one of the following: 1. a foreign-issued passport 2. a Canadian driver's license or 3. an out-of-state American driver's license. Guests may also be asked to present proof of travel. Parents with small children may not want to book here due to the late night atmosphere.
* No one under 16 is permitted to stay in a dorm room unless the entire room is rented.
* Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or chaperone. You must be at least 18 to stay at our Las Vegas hostel.
* There is a two week maximum length of stay for all hostel guests.
* While we make every effort to keep reservations together, if you are booking multiple dorm beds there is a chance that the beds available at the time of your arrival will be in different rooms.
After making a reservation you should receive a confirmation number. This number will allow you to log in and view or cancel your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation number or have problems accessing your reservation, please contact the hostel directly.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made before 6:00 p.m. the day prior to your day of arrival. If you do not show up for your reservation, or you cancel after this time, your credit card will be charged for each bed reserved for the first night of your booking.
We are located at:
1322 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
How are you arriving?
From Greyhound Terminal:
Taxi: Taking a taxi from the Greyhound station to the hostel should take about five minutes.The cost is normally $8-10.
Walking: When you exit the Greyhound station turn left.You'll be on Main Street. Walk to the first intersection which is Fremont Street. Turn right down Fremont and walk about 13 blocks to the hostel. We're located between 13th and 14th Streets next to the Sicilian Pizzeria.The walk should take about 20 minutes.
From McCarran International Airport:
Bus or shuttle: You can take local bus #109N ($1.25, exact change required) and get off at Fremont Street. You can also use Bell Trans shuttle, which leaves from exit #13 in the main terminal baggage claim area. The shuttle will drop you at our front door for $9.00 per person.
By car: Exit airport towards Las Vegas, turn left on Tropicana. Traveling west along Tropicana, turn right onto Las Vegas Boulevard. Keep travelling north along Las Vegas Boulevard, turn right on Fremont Street. We're eight blocks down on the right-hand side.
Take highway 15 North to Las Vegas. Exit at "Downtown" (Las Vegas Boulevard), turn right. Go to Fremont Street and turn left. We're eight blocks down on the right-hand side.
|USA Las Vegas Hostel|
1322 Fremont St., Las Vegas, Nevada
|Fremont Street Experience|
|Jan 1 - August 1||From: 0||From: 0|