2 DAYS TRIPS
1. Ngorongoro Crater, Overnight At Bougainvillea Lodge, Lake Manyara for 2 Pax $675 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park Fees, Accommodation.
2. Ngorongoro Crater, Overnight At Roika Lodge, Tarangire National Park for 2 Pax $650 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park Fees, Accommodation.
3. Arusha National Park, overnight at Roika Lodge, Tarangire National Park back to Arusha for 2 Pax $530 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park fees, Accommodation.
SERENGETI 3 NIGHTS 1 NGHT NGORONGORO 1 NIGHT
1. Ngorongoro Crater overnight at Rhino Lodge, Serengeti 3 nights, overnight at Mapito Camp. Back to Arusha. For 2 pax $1600 per person. Inclusive Transport, Park fees, Accommodation.
SERENGETI 3 NIGHTS, NGORONGORO & L. MANYARA
1. Serengeti 3 nights overnight at Mapito Camp, 1 night Ngorongoro overnight at Bougainvillea Lodge, L. Manyara, back to Arusha. For 2 pax $1785 per person �' Inclusive Transport, Park fees and Accommodation.
Everything exactly as described in the day-by-day itinerary which includes accommodations, transport, driver/guiding, park fees and taxes, sightseeing as described, all meals (except where breakfast only stated).
Everything not described in the day-by-day itinerary, e.g. tipping, visa fees and services, extra meals, any air transportation for any flight that does not begin and end in Tanzania, beverages, flights from and back to country of origin, insurance, communication charges such as telephone and wire transfers or any items of a personal nature.
Capital City Commercial capital: Dar es Salaam
Administrative Capital: Dodoma
The climate is tropical and coastal area are usually hot and humid but regulated by sea breezes. There are two season of rain in Tanzania: the long rain usually occur from late March until June and short rains fall in heavy downpours, often accompanied by violent storms. The short rains tend to be much less severe. The hottest time of the year is December to March and the coolest months are June, July and August. In high altitude areas such as Kilimanjaro or the Ngorongoro Highlands temperatures can fall below freezing.
Dar es Salaam International is 15km southwest of the city ( time downtown 25 minutes). Airport facilities include duty- free shop, car hire, post office, banking and bureau de change, a bar and restaurant.
Zanzibar International Airport is approximately 7 km from the center of Stone Town ( time downtown15 minutes). Facilities include restaurant and bureau de change.
Kilimanjaro International Airport lies 40km from Arusha (time downtown 1 hour). Facilities include shops, post office, bar and restaurant. There are shuttle bus services to both Arusha and Moshi.
As requirements and regulations are subject to change at short notice, visitors are requested to contact their nearest Tanzanian Diplomatic Mission or Travel Health Advisor well in advance of their intended date of departure.
|Ausha National Park|
Arusha-Moshi Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
|Roika Tours & Safaris Ofice|
Arusha - Himo Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
|Tarangire National Park|
|Roika Tarangire Tented Lodge|
|Selous Game Reserve|
|Olpopongi Maasai Cultural Village||75 Kilometes |
|Empakaai Crater||110 Kilometers|
|Olduvai Gorge||152 Kilometers|