Join us Roika Tours for a lifetime experience
Our Wildlife programs in Northern Tanzania includes Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater,Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks.Reasonable Safaris can range from 4 to 7 days and more.It is upon the client to opt for Camping or Lodge accommod
1. Ngorongoro Crater for 2 Pax $465 per Person - Inclusive Transport & Park Fees.
2. Tarangire National Park for 2 Pax $250 per Person - Inclusive Transport & Park Fees.
3. Lake Manyara National Park for 2 Pax $260 per Person - Inclusive Transport & Park Fees.
4. Arusha National Park For 2 Pax $160 Per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park Fees & Ranger Fees
2 DAYS TRIPS
1. Ngorongoro Crater, Overnight At Bougainvillea Lodge, Lake Manyara for 2 Pax $675 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park Fees, Accommodation.
2. Ngorongoro Crater, Overnight At Roika Lodge, Tarangire National Park for 2 Pax $650 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park Fees, Accommodation.
3. Arusha National Park, overnight at Roika Lodge, Tarangire National Park back to Arusha for 2 Pax $530 per Person - Inclusive Transport, Park fees, Accommodation.
SERENGETI 2 NIGHTS & NGORONGORO 1
1. Ngorongoro Crater, overnight at Rhino lodge, Serengeti 2 nights, overnight at Mapito tented camp, Back to Ars. For 2 pax $1350 per person.
SERENGETI 3 NIGHTS 1 NGHT NGORONGORO 1 NIGHT
1. Ngorongoro Crater overnight at Rhino Lodge, Serengeti 3 nights, overnight at Mapito Camp. Back to Arusha. For 2 pax $1600 per person. Inclusive Transport, Park fees, Accommodation.
SERENGETI 3 NIGHTS, NGORONGORO & L. MANYARA
1. Serengeti 3 nights overnight at Mapito Camp, 1 night Ngorongoro overnight at Bougainvillea Lodge, L. Manyara, back to Arusha. For 2 pax $1785 per person �' Inclusive Transport, Park fees and Accommodation.
Policies & Restrictions
The company has wide experience in tourism within Tanzania and offers excellent personalized service tailored to meet your specific interests. We have experienced and well trained driver guides who will go to great lengths to show you the marvels of Tanzania 's exuberant flora & fauna, panoramic landscapes, verdant mountains, rumbling volcanoes, enchanting cultural heritage, historical monuments and prodigious variety of wild in its natural habitat.
Everything exactly as described in the day-by-day itinerary which includes accommodations, transport, driver/guiding, park fees and taxes, sightseeing as described, all meals (except where breakfast only stated).
Everything not described in the day-by-day itinerary, e.g. tipping, visa fees and services, extra meals, any air transportation for any flight that does not begin and end in Tanzania, beverages, flights from and back to country of origin, insurance, communication charges such as telephone and wire transfers or any items of a personal nature.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
The United Republic of Tanzania lies on the Indian Ocean and is bordered by Kenya and Uganda to the North, Burundi, Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo to the west, and by Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique to the south. The Tanzania mainland is divided into several clearly defined regions - the coastal plains, which have lush tropical vegetation, the Maasai steppe in the north, 200 - 1000 meters (700 - 3500 feet) above sea level, and a high plateau in the south towards Zambia and Lake Nyasa. Savannah and bush cover for the remaining land area. Volcanic highlands can be seen in the Northeast and southwest of the country. Over 53,000 square Km of inland water, mostly lakes formed in the Great rift valley. The United Republic of Tanzania included the Islands of Zanzibar and Pemba, about 45 Km (23 miles) off the coast to the Northeast of the Country.
Capital City Commercial capital: Dar es Salaam
Administrative Capital: Dodoma
The climate is tropical and coastal area are usually hot and humid but regulated by sea breezes. There are two season of rain in Tanzania: the long rain usually occur from late March until June and short rains fall in heavy downpours, often accompanied by violent storms. The short rains tend to be much less severe. The hottest time of the year is December to March and the coolest months are June, July and August. In high altitude areas such as Kilimanjaro or the Ngorongoro Highlands temperatures can fall below freezing.
Dar es Salaam International is 15km southwest of the city ( time downtown 25 minutes). Airport facilities include duty- free shop, car hire, post office, banking and bureau de change, a bar and restaurant.
Zanzibar International Airport is approximately 7 km from the center of Stone Town ( time downtown15 minutes). Facilities include restaurant and bureau de change.
Kilimanjaro International Airport lies 40km from Arusha (time downtown 1 hour). Facilities include shops, post office, bar and restaurant. There are shuttle bus services to both Arusha and Moshi.
As requirements and regulations are subject to change at short notice, visitors are requested to contact their nearest Tanzanian Diplomatic Mission or Travel Health Advisor well in advance of their intended date of departure.
|Ausha National Park|
Arusha-Moshi Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
|Roika Tours & Safaris Ofice|
Arusha - Himo Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
|Tarangire National Park|
|Roika Tarangire Tented Lodge|
|Selous Game Reserve|
|Olpopongi Maasai Cultural Village||75 Kilometes |
|Empakaai Crater||110 Kilometers|
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|Olduvai Gorge||152 Kilometers|
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Lucas & Edina RoikaJoin us Roika Tours for a lifetime experience
ROIKA TOURS AND SAFARIS LIMITED
P.o .Box 14793
Arusha, Tanzania Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
7 Days Safaris...0.2 mi away
Arusha, Tanzania Wildlife & Safari ToursFrom USD $1,100 per Trip PP
Tanzania Safari...1.8 mi away
Arusha, Tanzania Wildlife & Safari ToursFrom USD $3,780 per Trip PP
Mawere Tours...0.0 mi away
Arusha, Tanzania Wildlife & Safari ToursFrom USD $480 per Night
Amazing Safari...1.4 mi away
Arusha, Tanzania Wildlife & Safari ToursFrom USD $350 per Trip PP
Volunteering...2.5 mi away
Arusha, Tanzania Volunteer VacationsFrom USD $140 per Week
Jambo Rooms...70.7 mi away
Karatu, Tanzania Bed & BreakfastsFrom USD $15 per Night
Arusha, Tanzania Wildlife & Safari Tours Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter