A restaurant serving Albanian and international dishes and a lounge bar can be found on site. A large garden is also at guests\' disposal. The Viktoria Hotel is equipped with solar panels for heating water and features various other energy-saving systems.
The biggest shopping centre in Albania is in the immediate vicinity. Numerous restaurants, clubs, wellness centres and a gaming centre with bowling alleys and pool tables are within a 1 km radius and can easily be reached by bus.
Front desk can arrange car rental, as well as airport shuttle service. The centre of Tirana is 5 km away and the Central Bus Station is 6 km away.
Check In: 12.00pm
Check Out: 12.00 pm
Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
GPS Coordinates: +41° 17' 28.66', +19° 51' 12.19'
( Latitude 41.291294, Longitude 19.853386)
Driving directions from Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza:
1. Head east 1.4 km
2. Take the 1st left toward E 762/SH 1 950 m
3. Turn right onto E 762/SH 1 3.5 km
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bulevardi Blu 1.6 km
5. Continue straight to stay on Bulevardi Blu 1.1 km
6. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit 2.3 km
7. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit 600 m
8. Continue straight onto Rruga 29 Nëntori 500 m
9. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Rruga Dritan Hoxha
10. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Rruga e Durrësit
11. Turn right onto Sheshi Skënderbej 260 m
12. Turn right onto Bulevardi Dëshmorët e Kombit 650 m
13. Turn left onto Rruga Ismail Qemali 450 m
14. Turn right onto E 852/Rruga e Elbasanit 2.3 km
Rruga e Elbasanit
Instructions how to get to the Hotel by bus:
Take the bus line 'Qender-Sauk-Qender' situated on the street 'Rruga 28 Nentori' near the city centre. The street is easily reachable from the city center since it is the same street where the Tirana's Clock Tower (Kulla e Sahatit) is situated and you can see it from Skanderbeg Square(Sheshi Skenderbej). Once you get to the bus it is recomanded to ask to the driver to tell you where to get off. The bus line has a high frequency (every 7-15 minutes) and operates from 6:00 a clock up to 20:00. From 20:oo up to 22:00 the bus performs the last stop two stations before the hotel (800 m away). At the moment the bus rate in Tirana is 30Lek (about 0,22 Euro/ 0,30 $).