A place that have everything: a great green-space, with ancient grove, near downtown, with a swimming pool in a green balcony over the river and the beach itself just overstep the door....
4x4 off road adventure travel through Argentina and the Andes, for small groups with English speaking companion. To experience a natural paradise of magical deserts, lunar landscapes, turquoise and green lagoons, the highest volcanoes of the world....
All our prices are affordable and we also provide a good breakfast in Argentina.
We have a large patio with BBQ, fully equipped kitchen, reading room and PC, TV Lounge, an area for you to listen to music or to share a board game with your mates in the hostel.
When you come, you will be treated in the best way possible by our staff who will provide you with the best tourist and recreation information.
Check Out: 11.00 am
Driving directions from Ingeniero Aeronáutico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport:
1. Head west toward Av Monseñor Pablo Cabrera 140 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Av Monseñor Pablo Cabrera 8.7 km
3. Slight right onto Bv. Castro Barros 2.1 km
4. Continue onto Nicolás Avellaneda 240 m
5. Turn left onto La Rioja 400 m
6. Turn right onto Av Figueroa Alcorta 550 m
7. Continue onto Av Marcelo T. de Alvear 700 m
8. Turn left onto Bv. San Juan 400 m
9. Continue onto Bv. Arturo Illia
10. Turn right onto Ituzaingó
11. Take the 1st left onto Rondeau
Destination will be on the left