Hi! Hola! Salut! Hallo! Ciao! Привет! Do You appreciate comfort, affordable prices and Armenian hospitability? So do we! Our elegant duplex Penthouse Bed & Breakfast, located in the prestigious center of Yerevan city, has all the necessa...
The place to be in Yerevan ... Yerevan is a vibrant blend of commerce, culture and antiquities dating back as far as 782 B.C. And framing a portion of its stately Republic Square is the Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan....
Sightseeings all around in Armenia, ancient churches and castles, historical monuments, armenian hospitality and wonderful nature. Accomodations with modern conveniences. All these you will enjoy when you visit Armenia. Emailemail@example.com...
Book any tour package or book a hotel until 14th of February, 2010 and get DISCOUNT CARD for the whole 2010 Year!!! ...
InnSerenity is Armenia’s first yoga retreat center, nestled in the picturesque slopes of Mount Aragats, in the vibrant village of Aghdzk. Rebalance your mind, body, and spirit with our holistic and nurturing choice of amenities....
Day1. Yerevan City tour included Matenadaran, a depository of thousands ancient books and manuscripts, Cascade, museum of armenian Genocide, Mother Armenia monument, Gum market of dried and fresh fruits and vegetables, Republic square, Grand Opera ho...
Food & wine tour to Armenia lets you discover this mountainous country from inside. Visit to the main sites of Armenian culture, history and architecture, participation in cooking with locals....
Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan. Visit these three countries is the perfect introduction to their great culture, rich spirit and diversity. Travel through the rolling hills and lush valleys, beautiful and scenic Caucasus Mountains and lakes......
"VA & Partners" Travel Company will help you to discover Armenia offering a wide range of travel services (hotel reservation; car rental; tours and excursions; guide service; visa support and etc…). We suggest and develop the most appropriate, inte...
This tour program takes in tours in Armenia, Mountainous Karabagh Republic and Georgia, the most fascinating countries in the Caucasus region!!!...
Exotic Armenia Tours is a leading Destination Management Company based in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. Our company is engaged in incoming tourism to the Caucasian countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Nagorno Karabakh Republic & Georgia....
9 days/ 8 nights August Day 1: Arrival;Day 2:Garni/ Gueghard/ Vernissaje;Day 3:Blessing of Grapes (Khaghoghorhnerk); Day 4:Khor Virap/ Vedi/ Noravank; Day 5: Goris;Day 6:Sevan Lake/ Parz Lake;Day 7:Haghpat/ Sanahin; Day 8: Free Day;Day 9:Departure...
We have the pleasure to introduce “ISKUHI TOUR” agency. Our combined experience and competence offers you the best prices at hotels and tour packages in Yerevan, around Armenia,Europe and all over the world for every budget....
- Convenient location in the heart of the city
- Markets, nightlife and museums within walking distance
- 3 minute walk to Republic Square
- A quiet location, far from the traffic and noise
- Comfortable rooms cleaned daily
- Clean and modern showers, hot water 24 hours a day
- Laundry facilities
- Equipped with an up-to-date air-conditioning system
- Central heat
- Knowledgable staff available 24 hours a day
- Transit information provided
- Tours & airport pick up upon request
Tea/Coffee all day
Linen and blankets
Use of equipped kitchen
Use of computer/Skypephone
Internet & WiFi
Hairdryers, clocks & chargers to borrow
Map & info
Daily walking & crazy underground tours
- Go along Nalbandyan street (250m)
- Arrive at Sakharov Square, turn right on Vardanants St (50m)
- Quick left to continue along Vardanants St (30m).
- Turn right on Tpagrichner St (20m).
- You will see the sign for our hostel on your left hand side (5 Tpagrichner Street)
- We are a 2 minute walk from Hanrapetutyan Hraparak metro station
- Exit metro and you will be on Nalbandyan St.
- Follow directions above
- Feel free to contact us and we would be happy to give you directions to reach our hostel by tranist.