Do You appreciate comfort, affordable prices and Armenian hospitality? So do we!
In case you are wondering as to where you could spend your overnights while in Yerevan city and have an extremely comfortable stay, then you're on the right page! You would not regret picking an elegant duplex Penthouse hotel and hostel. The reason for that is crystal clear: Penthouse hotel and hostel is specified with its quirky character and an amazingly friendly staff. Many of our guests keep coming back time and again, it's time you come and find out why!
Let us put it this way: our friendly staff, bright colors and over the top service mean we're an exciting and interesting place to stay! And then there's the free complimentary continental breakfast with tea/coffee making facilities. Enjoy each morning Armenian breakfast and take your coffee admiring the awesome view of Ararat and Yerevan from our balcony that creates calm atmosphere despite the affinity of a noisy life of the big city. Besides, you will have a kitchen at Your disposal with free tea and coffee for the whole day. You will be overwhelmed with periodic parties we organize with Armenian food and khorovats (barbecue).
We also provide you with linen, towel, free high speed Internet Wi-Fi access in all rooms and info desk. Add to that the fact that we're ridiculously close to the main bus stations in case you want to pick up a public transport. Plus we are super close to many tourist attractions of historical importance, for instance the famous Museum of manuscripts - Matenadaran, the Cascade, the Opera and Republic Square. In other words our lovely hostel is located in the prestigious center of Yerevan city. And you've got to ask, why would anyone stay anywhere else?
It goes without saying that all our rooms are decorated and furnished to a good standard. As to our common room, it is simply awesome, comfortable and cozy. Moreover it is a great place to make new friends that might happen to be of a different nationality.
So what kind of rooms do we have to offer? At Penthouse hostel and hotel, we have it all.
(with Armenian names: Garun, Yasaman, Tsiran, etc.) for your stay to be even more amazing and if you prioritize privacy. Aside from private rooms we also have a
which holds up to eight people.
Keep in mind that we also offer rather a flexible Bonus system for our group guests and those who stay more than 5 nights.
Our facilities include (but are not limited to)
- Expert Guidance of our Staff, Trip Info
- Internet - Wi-Fi
- Mobile Phone cards at reception
- Washing machine, iron, hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Linen included, daily housekeeping
- A kitchen at Your disposal
-Sightseeing tours and excursions upon request
- Guide services (extra charge)
- Vehicle Hire/Car Rental can be arranged
- Arrival/departure point transfers (extra charge)
- Go along Nalbandyan street (250m)
- Arrive at Sakharov Square, turn right on Vardanants St (50m)
- Quick left to continue along Vardanants St (30m).
- Turn right on Tpagrichner St (20m).
- You will see the sign for our hostel on your left hand side (5 Tpagrichner Street)
- We are a 2 minute walk from Hanrapetutyan Hraparak metro station
- Exit metro and you will be on Nalbandyan St.
- Follow directions above
- Feel free to contact us and we would be happy to give you directions to reach our hostel by tranist.
|Link Code |