They are protected lakes, with great beauty and by the immeasurable volume of water provide many possibilities and fishing structures to be explored. The local communities, fish only for sustenance and don't permit the commercial and predator fishing.
ATTENTION : WE ARE NOT LOCATED IN MANAUS, FEW HOURS AWAY
They are part of the Hostel staff guides for jungle, you can swim in the lake around the Inn;
Radios and weapons are strictly forbidden (walkman ok);
Transfers and local excursions are on regular basis and subject to change and / or cancellation without notice according to weather conditions.
Here is a list of standard accessories to the forest, divided into 'daily supplies' and 'personal accessories'
DAILY ACCESSORIES - Brought into bags or backpacks
* Insect repellent
* Small flashlight in case of late arrival
* Camera and lenses, film quantity (100, 200 and 400 ASA) and binoculars
* Snacks, sweets and chewing gum.
* Bags c / closing of all sizes
* Wide-brimmed hat
* Books or walkman for entertainment on long trips by boat
PERSONAL ACCESSORIES - Taken in handbag
* Lightweight cotton clothing, including long-sleeved shirts and long pants.
* A pair of boots w / walking in the jungle
* An extra pair of shoes
* A pair of socks per day with an extra pair
* A pair of rubber sandals or other style
* Shorts or bathing suit
* Flashlight with strong focus for big nights out
* Personal toilet articles
Someone will pick you up at the airport.