Hosts Jon & Shyesteh and their family welcome you warmly into their home; having spent many years overseas in Africa, the Middle East and the Far East they are keen to meet and swap travel stories with guests from all corners of the globe.
All rooms at Yew Tree Guest House are furnished with TV, WiFi, hairdryers and tea/coffee-making facilities and a continental breakfast is provided for you in the room, perfect for guests with an early departure through Gatwick.
Located a few minutes' walk from the town of Horley, Yew Tree Guest House is just a five-minute drive from Gatwick Airport, and ten minutes from Horley Station, making it convenient for all your needs.
We will be happy to book you a taxi in advance and can provide long-term parking for all guests at a very reasonable price.
Check-out: before 10am
Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours in advance.
Credit cards are accepted.
1. Head north on Racecourse Way toward Furlong Way
2. Slight left at N Terminal Approach
3. Slight right at Arrivals Rd
4. Take the 1st right onto Northway
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto the London Rd/A23 ramp
6. Merge onto London Rd/A23
7. At Longbridge Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Brighton Rd/A23
8. Turn right at Massetts Rd
9. Turn right
Yew Tree Guest House will be on the right.