Here at the Crown Lodge we offer a range of guest rooms for you to choose from- five double room and one twin room. Please note our deluxe double room is wheelchair accessible. All guest rooms are ensuite and come equipped with a range on in-room amenities including:
- Flat screen television
- Well stocked hospitality tray & mini-fridge
- Iron and ironing board
In addition to these facilities we also offer WiFi internet access and free on-site car parking (one space per room).
A tasty breakfast is included in the rates and guests can enjoy menu choices including fruit juices and yogurts to the Full English breakfast- which is sure it set you up for whatever your day may include. John & Lynda are also happy to cater for any special dietary requirements upon request- please give prior notice.
The Crown Lodge is the perfect accommodation option for those looking to explore the stunning South Devon coastline, while staying in the heart of Torquay. We are ideally located to excellent public transport options close by.
Check in from 2pm-10pm- If later than 10pm please contact us directly to confirm your arrival time.
Check out 10.30am
We feature a 48 hour cancellation policy.
Pets are not accepted.
Groups- such as stag or hen parties are not accepted.
Children must be aged over 8 years old.
- Travel south on the M5 motorway to Exeter, and continue onto the A38.
- After 3 miles, fork left onto the A380 signposted Torquay/Torbay. - 9 miles further along the dual carriageway you will come to the 'Penn inn' roundabout on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. Keep on the A380 and pass through the village of Kingskerswell.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto the A3022 Riviera Way. Go straight across 6 sets of traffic lights, and then when the road widens, move into the right lane for the approach to the final set of traffic lights (by Halfords and Torre Station).
- Bearing right at these lights takes you into Avenue Road.
- Crown Lodge is on the left.